12

Taehyung woke to his head being smashed into a wall. He internally sighed, head injuries were the worst.

"Wake up my dear, you've been sleeping for a long time."

His head jerked up and almost made the damned chair topple over again. His blind-folds were off, but there was no light, and a new gag has been shoved into his mouth. This one smelled suspiciously like socks.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't get too excited, you might get hurt again, and we wouldn't want that now would we?" 

Taehyung's eyes tried to focus on the source of the voice in front of him. It was not the other person from last time though, this new voice was more smooth and silky while his previous captor was more gruff and harsh. 

He caught with his eyes an outline of a body, and as he squinted to get a better look, the outline stepped towards him and Taehyung felt a cold hand on his cheek.

"I can't really see you probably in this lighting, but you do feel lovely."

The hand on his cheek brushed across his skin, and when it touched a bruise, Taehyung turned away.

"Do you know why you are here, my dear, because if I were you I would be very confused." 

He expected the voice to keep talking, but it seems like this was not supposed to be a rhetorical question, because suddenly everything was silent. Taehyung didn't utter a sound, because of course, he was gaged.

"Oh, my apologies! I didn't notice you weren't able to talk, thank goodness, I almost thought you were one of those boring ones that didn't speak for no reason." The voice exclaimed in a singsong tone.

Taehyung felt the gag loosen and fall, and he took a satisfying breath of sock less air. Unfortunately, the continuous lack of water left his throat extremely parched, and he let off a string of violent coughs. After he has recollected himself, Taehyung croaked out three words.

"Where is Jungkook?" He wanted that bastard to come out and own all this shit himself.

"Mister Jeon? Well, I'm pretty sure he is at his house, worrying about your health and safety probably. He might have already notified the authorities, but I don't think so, he shouldn't be that stupid."

Taehyung was confused, why would Jungkook call the cops, why would he worry about him when he knows exactly where he is?

"Take me to him, I want to talk to him, he can't hide from me by sending you people all the time."

"Vat?" The voice sounded surprised, and a French-like accent could be faintly detected in his pronunciation. Then, it began to giggle and laugh, the sound was high pitched and melodic, almost like that of a young girl's.

"Oh! Did I hear that right?! You think- you think Mister Jeon- you think he- oh my goodness that's funny!" The French accent again became undetectable, and the almost feminine, singsong, voice came back. "I heard you two weren't the most loving couple but I guess it was much worse than I thought!" 

"What?" Taehyung spit out, he was a little irritated now. "What are you talking about?"

The voice stopped cackling. And seemed to be contemplating what to say next. 

"Well, Master  Jeon don't want to see you right now, he told us that your face disgusts him and that he would much prefer we do the work and notify him of the results only." Amusement was laced in that sentence.

"That coward, why doesn't he face me?" Taehyung had expected this answer, but it still hurt to hear it being said out loud.

"Well, Master Jeon is very busy, and can't always spare his limited time dealing with unimportant things." The voice sounded like it was going to start laughing again.

"What does he plan to do with this unimportant thing then?" Taehyung was surprised by the ferocity and resentment in his own voice.

"Well, you can't expect me to know everything now, can you? The master will do as he wishes, but when he wants to see you, I'll let you know." 

Taehyung almost scoffed.

Suddenly, a phone started to ring. The voice let out a few curses that were foreign to Taehyung's ears, and soon, a faint light illuminated the room, and Taehyung was able to see the voice's appearance in full view.

He gasped.