6 (Jungkook's past)

"Hyung! What am I going to do!?"  Jungkook exclaimed.

He slumped in his chair, as he helplessly thought about the huge amount of bills to pay. His brother Namjoon picked up the papers and looked through them carefully. He put down the papers and sighed for the 35th time.  

"Kookie," Namjoon said sternly, "If this keeps happening, there is a 97% chance that you will go bankrupt, you have to think of the consequences, Kook, you can't go on like this!" The sudden outburst from his hyung made Jungkook sit up straight in his chair. 

"Maybe you should consider another career path for yourself, the bills are not going to disappear by magic, and I don't see any profit coming out of what you're doing right now. " Namjoon said as he paced around the room.

"You're living in my house for fucks sake!" He exclaimed, still pacing.

With that, Jungkook stood up. Annoyance and a slight sense of anger written on his face.

"Hyung, you know how much this means to me, I would be letting everyone in down if I don't continue the business, the business great grand father started, that both grandad and dad had successfully kept going." Jungkook sighed again.

"With dad in the hospital and mom walking around with tears stains on her face all the time, they can't afford to have their failure of a son tell them that he's ending the family business!"

And with that rant out of his system, he slumped back onto his chair again.

'What am I going to do?' he thought as he felt tears well up in his eyes.

Seeing his little brother like this, Namjoon stopped pacing, he had to think of something for Jungkook, or he's definitely going to go insane. What did he do when he needed money, what did he do?

Suddenly he felt like he's got it.

"Kookie!" 

"Huh?"

"YOU, need to get a boyfriend!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Huh?" Repeated Jungkook, has his hyung finally lost it?

"You know what? I just thought of the perfect guy, I think Jin hyung's friend knew him, 2 years older than you, family is filthy rich, and not bad looking too." Namjoon said as he wrote something down on a piece of paper.

"Hyung I don't think this is a go-"Jungkook tried to say.

"It seems like he likes to hang out on at a Starbucks 2 blocks from here." Namjoon said as he rambled on about this 'boy'.

"Hyung!" Jungkook suddenly shouted.

Namjoon quickly shut up and stared at him.

"what?"

"I don't WANT a BOYFRIEND! I can take care of the business myself, I don't NEED some spoiled rich kid to pay for my expenses, I don't WANT to be like some kind of sugar baby!" Jungkook practically whined like a baby.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon's face turned dark.

"I don't have time for this, I'm trying to help you find a way so you and all your co-workers don't lose your source of income. If you're going to be a baby and not make sacrifices, fine!" Namjoon yelled.

"Keep living in my house for the rest of your life, surviving off of me and Jin hyung, but have you thought about the people who work for you? Have you thought about what your 'bros' at work are going to do if the company goes bankrupt, are you going to bring the whole lot of them here so they can live off of me too!?" Namjoon threw all of the information he had collected of this boy on the desk and stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

A shaky Jungkook, after hearing all that his brother said, took a deep breath.

"what am I going to do?" He thought again. 

Maybe I should make some sacrifices, he thought, maybe I need to. I don't need to like this boy, I just need to think about my workers and their families, and what will they do if the company dies. I just need to think about them.

Slowly, he picked up the paper Namjoon has left on the desk.

   Kim Taehyung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, its not really good but I tried. 

Also does anyone know any free apps so I can make a cover for this book, right now I just kind of put on a picture without a title or anything. Thank you so much!!

-Nicole

PS: I found this really cute photo of snow white Tae and Jungkook online, credits to artist who made this its glorious I'm in love.