Prince Alexander

BBC NEWS: THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX HAVE JUST RELEASED THEIR NAME OF THEIR SON. THE PRINCE'S NAME IS PRINCE ALEXANDER CHARLES DAVID LOUIS. IT'S NOT CLEAR WHETHER THE NEW PRINCE WILL TAKE THE TITLE PRINCE OF SUSSEX WHEN HE GETS OLDER. PRINCE ALEANDER IS 7TH IN LINE TO THE THRONE INFORNT OF HIM ARE HIS COUISNS GEORGE, 3RD IN LINE, CHARLOTTE 4TH IN LINE AND LOUIS 5TH IN LINE ALONG WITH HIS UNCLE PRINCE WILLIAM, 2ND IN LINE AND HIS GRAND FATHER PRINCE CHARLES WHO IS FIRST IN LINE. A SOURCE FROM BUCKINGHAM PALACE SAYS THAT THE QUEEN AND THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH ARE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE ANOTHER GREAT-GRANDCHILD.

At home Megan and Harry were still getting used to having a new born around the house. It was more difficult because Alexander constantly cried . Harry and Megan were new to this so they were still figuring everything out.

Megan had just put Alexander down for the night.
She and Harry sat on the sofa with a glass of wine each.

"Cheers to being parents." Harry said holding up his half filled wine glass.

"Cheers." Megan said tapping her glass on the side of Harry's glass. They both took a sip and let out a big sigh of relief. Megan laughed and Harry looked at her with a smile.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." She said grinning at her love. Just as they were leaning in to kiss crying was heard from the baby monitor.