First Words

Harry and Meghan have been working hard to get Alexander to speak and hopefully to get him interacting with other people. The speech therapist that Dr. Benson referred Harry and Meghan to has suggested that they do daily sessions with Alexander.

Meghan and Harry have been thinking about sending Alexander to pre-school, so he could learn to interact with own children his own age. At the moment, Alexander dosn' t interact or even go up to other children. It worries Meghan because she wants Alexander to be independent and live of his own life. Harry still has big plans for Alexander's future even though Meghan has told him not to get excited about plans for the future. as to avoid disappointment if all hopes are not met. Harry always wanted his children to get married and have children of their own one day. Deep down harry knows that Alexander might not get married and that he may not have children but Harry also holds onto the hope of a bright future for Alexander.

Harry and Meghan have been working hard with Alexander each day to get him to talk. Normally, Alexander screams his head off, but Harry and Meghan are following through with what the speech therpiest had taught them. Of course, Meghan and Harry don't like Alexander to cry, but they also don't want to give in to Alexander's crying because everytime Meghan and Harry stop because Alexander crying they're reinforcing his beheavouir and giving in to him. Meghan finds it the hardest because it's tough for her to sit there and watch her baby boy cry.

William and Kate have been trying to interact more with Alexander. On the other hand, Charles has been trying to keep away from Kensington as much as he possibly can. Meghan has been reading up about Alexander's autism and how she and Harry can help Alexander through out his life.

------------------------------

It's Monday and Meghan has a engagement with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for their mental health charity, Heads Together, that means Harry has to stay home and look after Alexander. Harry really wanted to go with Meghan, but he couldn't because he and Meghan agreed to be hands on parents and not hand Alexander to nannies. Meghan woke up about half 6 like normal to got ready and wake up Alexander. Harry is normally up before Meghan and Alexander to make breakfast and cleans up a little bit before the day.

Around 7'o clock Meghan and Alexander come downstairs to eat breakfast as a famliy. Then ethier Meghan or Harry goes to their engagement while the other looks after Alexander and so forth. After breakfast Meghan left for the engagement and left Harry with Alexander for the day. Harry was cleaning up the kitchen while Alexander was watching a cartoon.

After,  Harry was finished cleaning the kitchen from breakfast he made his way into the living room where Alexander was. Harry got out the supplies that the speech therapist gave him and Meghan. Harry turned off the t.v and Alexander stared at the blank screen infront of him.  Harry knelt down to Alexander's level.

"Come on kiddo." Harry said with a smile on his face. The next thing surprised Harry.

"No, I don't want to." Alexander said and Harry looked at his son in disbelief.

" What did you say?" Harry asked his son to try to get a answer again

" No,No,No." Alexander repated over and over again then got up the sofa and  went to listen to music.

Meghan got home late that night and Harry was sitting up waiting for her.
Meghan opend the front door and slowly closed it behind her. Meghan turned into the living room and saw Harry sitting on the sofa. Meghan slowly sat down next to Harry and Harry looked at her with a smile.

"Hello, how was the event?" Harry said with a smile facing his beautiful wife.

"It was good, how was your day?" Meghan replied answering her husband's question.

"Good, Alexander spoke today." Harry said casually.

Meghan looked shocked but filed with joy.

"Really that's fantastic! What did he say?" Meghan asked  with excitement in her voice.

"He said, 'No, I don't want to.' Then, he repated the word No." Harry told Meghan what Alexander said.

"Well he's getting somewhere." Meghan said with opitism in her voice and a huge smile on her face, you could see the happiness in her eyes. Meghan and Harry snuggled into their blanket holding happily onto one another, drifting off to sleep.