First official Royal Engamemt

BBC NEWS: TODAY IS PRINCE ALEXANDER'S FIRST OFFICIAL ROYAL ENGAGEMENT WITH HIS PARENTS THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX
THE PRINCE WILL BE SIGNING A BOOK IN SUSSEX FOR REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY WITH HIS PARENTS.

---------------------------------------------------

Harry and Meghan both thought it was time that Alexander carried out his first official public engagement just like his couisns geroge, Charlotte and Louis. Harry and Meghan have taken steps to ensure that the engamemt goes without a hitch and Alexander is comfortable with the attention throughout the engamemt.

------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day that Alexander has his first official royal engamemt in Sussex his parents name sake country and Alexander seems quite relax about his first official engamemt. Harry and Meghan are both looking forward to it. Both Harry and Meghan have explained a little to Alexander about why carmans follow them everywhere.

Around 7 o'clock Harry, Meghan and Alexander left Kensington palace and headed towards sussex. Along the journey Alexander was asking a alot of questions about stuff and Meghan and Harry didn't know how to answer their son. James was back at Kensington palace with meghan' s mother doria. The drive from London to sussex took roughly a hour depending on the traffic. Once Harry, Meghan and Alexander arrived in Sussex, they proceeded through the streets with people cheering and yelling. Once they got to the war memorial they were meet by a council member and parliament member for that area.

They were greeted by a big crowd and Meghan, Harry and Alexander were greeted by crowds of people. After, Harry, Meghan and Alexander waved to the crowds that lined up outside they made their way inside. Once inside they went up to the room. In the room were photographers taking pictures and Alexander walked up to book and inmedality signed the book and stood back. The loud clicks and chatting around him began to make him go into overdrive with his senses and he coverd his ears as a coping mechanism. Harry and Meghan who was standing behind Alexander noticed what Alexander was doing and stepped in and took Alexander to an empty room to calm down.

Alexander camled down eventually and was happy to continue with the rest of the Engamemt.