Autism? -Part 1

Over the last couple of months William has been keeping an eye on Alexander's beheavouirs to compare his beheavouir to his own children's when they were Alexander's age. Willaim is concerned about Alexander's beheavouir.

Harry and Megan are concerned about Alexander's speech and lack of interaction with other people. It finally took one sunny summer's day in Scotland for everyone to realize that something was wrong with Alexander.

Summers holidays for the royal famliy are filled with laughter and spending time togther in Scotland. That means all the children get to play together. All the other kids were playing and Alexander was just sitting there on a rock in his own little world. William noticed Alexander sitting there not playing with the other kids so he went and sat next to Alexander.

 William noticed Alexander sitting there not playing with the other kids so he went and sat next to Alexander

"Kiddo do you want to play with the other kids?" Willaim asked Alexander. Alexander ignored his uncle. After a while of trying William gave up. William became worried because Alexander didn't really interact with anyone. He went to his wife, Kate with his concerns.

"Honey I think there's something wrong with Alex." William said to his wife.

"Why do you say that." She said looking from William to Alexander with concern.

"Because when our kids were his age they made eye contact, spoke, and played with other kids. I'm worried, do you think I should go to Harry and Meghan with my concerns?"

"I'm not sure." Kate said. "He could just be feeling down. Wait a few hours or days and if you continue to notice things pull Harry and Meghan aside with your concerns. Remember William, you have to be gentle, this is their child."

By the time dinner rolled around William had felt like he had seen enough to go to Harry and Meghan. When everyone was finished dinner and waiting for desert to come William asked Harry and Meghan to step into the other room with him.

"What is it William." Meghan said with concern in her voice. For some reason she did not have a good feeling about this and the expression on William's face was not helping.

"Umm." He paused. "This is hard for me to say, but after months of observing Alex it's only right I tell you that I think there's something wrong with him." He said with a deep sigh.

"What why would you say that?" Meghan said sounding confused and hurt. Harry just stared at his brother with a serious expression waiting for him to answer Meghan's question.

"I'm not saying this to upset you or anger you, but he's 2 years old and the most he's said is sorry and maybe a hi or bye. He doesn't make eye contact with anyone and doesn't play with the other children. I think you lot should take him to see someone. Listen, I love you three and I'm just worried." William says, finally feeling able to breathe. Harry and Meghan just look at him, after a few seconds Harry speaks.

"Listen brother I appreciate the concern. Alexander is only 2 he's probably just hitting milestones a little slower than other children. I think you're worried about nothing." Harry says, trying to brush it off. Meghan just nods in agreement.

"Okay whatever you say lad." William says, "Just make sure you keep an eye on him."

"Yeah." "Sure." Meghan and Harry say simultaneously. "Let's just go back to the table for desert." With that the three adults return to the table with Kate looking on curiously.

"Is everything alright." She asked her husband lowly.

"Yes, I just told them my observations and they said they'll keep an eye on Alex." He responds looking at his wife.

Throughout desert, the whole table was in silence and Megan and Harry keept looking at Alexander who was sitting next to William. Half way through desert Alexander decided to get up and go over to the mp3 player stand and started to play muisc and singing along to it.

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you.
I picked you out, I shook you up
And turned you around, turned you into someone new.
Now five years later on you've got the world at your feet.

Alexander sang along to the song.
William looked at kate with concern and Harry and Megan didn't look to pleased either.

Harry got up from his seat at the dinner table and went over to his son. Once Harry got to the mp3 player he turned it off and knelt infront of Alexander.

"Alex." He paused," No muisc okay." Harry said to his son. Harry led Alexander back to the table.

As soon as Harry sat back down Alexander got up and went back to the mp3. Harry rubbed his face and got up again and took the mp3 away from Alexander by putting it on a high self and kneeled again infront of Alexander.

"Alex I said No." Harry said in a very angry voice and that was when Alexander started to cry and scream.

George and Charlotte were sitting at the table watching this unfold when William told them to go and play.

"You two off to play now." William said to his children. Charlotte went off to play straight away but George sat there for a moment.

"George off you go." William said to his 7 year-old son. George got off his seat but before he went off and played with his sister he asked his father a question.

"Is Alexander alright daddy?" Geroge asked his father.

"He's just a little tired." William paused, "now off you trot." William finished his sentence and George went off running to find his sister to play.

Harry was struggling with Alexander on the floor. Alexander was kicking and screaming and Harry was trying to calm him down. Megan sat there shocked like Kate and William. William wanted to help so he made the brave decision and went towards his brother. Willaim got to where  Harry and Alexander were. William got there and saw Alexander kicked Harry in face and Harry fall clenching his face. Everyone decided it was for the best if they left Alexander to calm down on his own.

Once they left Alexander, Harry completely forgot about Alex kicking him in the face. He is unsettled about how distressed his son is. William, Kate, Megan, and Harry sat in the living room waiting for Alexander to calm down.

"Are you okay Harry?" Kate asked looking at the bruise forming on Harry's face.

"Yes, I'm alright." Harry said smiling at kate.

It was awhile until Alexander was fully calmed down from his tantrum and he wonder out of the dining room and went in search for mummy and daddy. Alexander stumbled upon the living room and saw his daddy with a big bruise on his face. It took the adults a few moments to realise that Alexander walked into the room.

Harry just over to Alexander and picked him up and hugged him. Harry sat down on the sofa with Alexander in his lap playing with his fingers.
Harry didn't mind Alexander playing with his fingers. Harry is replaying the conversation that he, Megan and William had before desert. Harry is beginning to see that William is right.