Archie Harrison

Author's note: I know Archie is their first child but for the purpose of this story it's their third.

BBC NEWS:THE DUKE AND DUCHESS
OF SUSSEX HAS RELEASED THE NAME OF THIER SON. THIER SON'S NAME IS ARCHIE HARRISON MOUNTBATTEN-WINDSOR.

THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX INTRODUCING THIER THIRD CHILD TO THE WORLD ARCHIE HARRISON

" How has it been introducing Archie to Alexander?" a photographer asked.

Harry and Meghan smiled at the cameras whilst showing off Archie to the world. Harry and Meghan looked at each other lovingly and Meghan said, " I got the best four guys in the world. "

" meghan! Meghan!" the photographers shouted whilst taking pictures of the new baby.

Harry and Meghan smiled at the cameras before walking away. A very frantic nanny came running towards Harry and Meghan

"what's wrong?" Harry asked worriedly looking at the frantic nanny who looked distraught.

"Alexander.." The nanny blurted out.

Harry and Meghan's face wemt to concern and Meghan asked, "what about Alexander?"

"there's been a accident and Alexander was hurt in the accident." the nanny said frantically.

"accident?" Harry asked whilst passing Archie over to the nanny.

" he was underthe the table and it collapsed." The nanny said regaining her compasing.

"oh god... My baby boy." Meghan said on the verge of tears.

The frantic nanny showed a very frantic and very worried Harry and Meghan to Alexander. Alexander was laying on the sofa with a ice pack on his head and Meghan ran over to him and started fussing. Alexander kept his eyes closed and Meghan frowned.

"what's wrong bud?" Meghan asked softly.

Alexander pointed at his head and groaned.

" your head hurts." Meghan said

Alexander gave a  small nod of his head.

Meghan looked at Alexander and said, "your such a good boy."

The royal family's private docter came in and said, "it's a concession make sure he's able to wake up when you shake him but he should be fine."

Harry and Meghan both noded. The docter left. Alexander layed on the sofa with a fresh ice pack in his head and Harry and Meghan sat there watching him.

"i knew that dinnering table was unsteady." Meghan whisperd blaming herself

"you couldn't have known." harry replied trying to comfort Meghan.

"i should have." Meghan snapped.

Harry sat there and whisperd like a child, "sorry."

"Harry I'm sorry. I'm just worried." Meghan apologised

"I know. I know but he's going to be fine I promise." Harry said reassuringly taking Meghan's hand

Harry leaned in for a kiss which Meghan accepted and leant closer to Harry's lips but they were interpted by the sound of Alexander groaning.
Meghan looked at Alexander and Alexander yawned and Meghan said, " I think it's bed mister."

Alexander didn't agrue and Meghan carried him to bed. Alexander fell asleep instantly.

----------------------------------------
In the middle of the night there was a loud bang from Alexander's room. Meghan and Harry shot up in bed and Meghan went to Alexander's room.

Harry heard a loud scream from Alexander's room and  ran to Alexander's room. Harry saw Alexander seizing on the floor and Meghan  Shaking like a leaf.

Harry kneeled next to Alexander Turing him onto his side and making sure to time the Seizure  and he said hestily to Meghan, "call an ambulance."

Meghan noded shakily.

Meghan pulled her phone out shakily and dialed 999.

"hello what's your emergency?" the ambulance operator asked.

"i-it's m-my son. H-he had a a-accident ea-ealier and he's having a Seizure." Meghan said in a very distraught way.

"OK mam, How old is your son?" The ambulance operator asked

" 7 " Meghan said shaking like a leaf

"Has your son ever had a Seizure?" The ambulance operator.

"N-no. P-p-please c-came." Meghan cried

"mam what's the address?" the ambulance operator asked

"k-Kensington P-Palace." meghan said trying to keep it together

"OK mam. Help is  on it's way. I'm going to keep on the phone until help arrives." The ambulance operator said

Alexander started to turn blue and meghan cried.

"mam what's wrong?" the ambulance operator asked gently.

"h-h-he's t-turning b-blue." Meghan cried

"mam help is nearly there. Make sure the front door is unlocked for the ambulance crew." The ambulance operator said calmly.

Meghan shakily went downstairs and unlocked the front door. A few mintues later Harry and megahn heard people coming up the stairs and the ambulance operator said," mam I'm going to leave you with the ambulance crew."

The ambulance operator hanged up. Two paramedics came into Alexander's room a male and a female

" it's OK bud. It's OK." The male paramedic said to Alexander who was still seizing.

Megahna nd Harry watched on helpless and they heard a little voice from the corridor.

"daddy..." James siad tiredly

Harry and meghan looked and saw James and meghan asked, "James why are you up?"

" mummy's sad ." jmaes said rubbing his eyes

"mummy's sad because Alex is poorly darling and he's going in this  special transport to a place where they will make him better." Meghan explained

James noded and meghan picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"mummy and daddy are going with Alexander because he's poorly. Your going to stay with nanny Emma." Meghan explained to James

James noded and nanny Emma came along and took James back to bed.

Alexander was a stretcher and carefully took downstairs with harry and meghan following