Fifth Bithday

BBC NEWS: TODAY PRINCE ALEXANDER CELEBRATES HIS FIFTH BIRTHDAY WITH FAMILY AND Friends. TO MARK THE OCCASIONAL THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX HAS RELEASED TWO NEW PHOTOS OF THIER SON ALEXANDER. IN OME OF THE PORTAITS HE'S WEARING HIS ICONIC HEADPHONES

Today is Alexander's fifth birthday and Harry and Meghan are hosting a party where they are inviting everyone from Alexander's year. Meghan and Harry wants to meet parents and see if Alexander has made any friends at school so far.
The party will have food, drinks and enteriment.

Official PORAITES for Alexander's fifth birthday.

That morning, Harry and Meghan rushed around the house getting the house ready for the party while the kids were playing in the the garden or James was any way. Alexander was sitting on the sofa with his tablet listening to music and Harry and Meghan thought to leave him to it because it was not hurting anyone.

Harry of course invited his brother's kids George, Charlotte and Louis along with some members of his famliy. Harry  aslo invited Charles, Diana's brother to celebrate with them because he's Alexander's and James' Great-uncle and Harry wants his kids to know his mother's famliy also Harry  invited Meghan's mother to celebrate her grandson's birthday as well as spend some equality time with Meghan, her daughter.

At half 3, the guests  started to arrive first  it was kate, willaim and their kids then it was  Harry's father Charles  accompanying with him was  Meghan' s mother Doria. Then Diana's brother Charles arrived with a present in hand and handed it to Harry who opend the door. 5 minutes later, Prince Philip and the Queen arrived at kensonton palace to celebrate their great-grand child's birthday. 10 minutes later after that, Harry opend the door to a bunch of kids from Alexander's year with their parents and welcomed them into the house and then the  party got under way. The kids were playing  and dancing inside and outside while the parents were talking and while Harry and Meghan were waiting for the enteriment to a arrive.

The parents in the garden with Harry and Meghan were talking about being parents and how their children were doing at school.

" How's max getting on?" The lady asked another lady standing directly opposite her.

" Good thanks he's absoublty loving it Sarah how's Jordan doing?" The women asked the women called Sarah.

" he's doing well." The lady said taking a sip of water from her glass.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Harry went to answer it. Harry answerd the door and it was the entertainer who there were waiting for. The kids garthed in the spaceist living room and watched the magician performing amazing magic tricks. Alexander was sitting in the corner watching what was going on.
Harry and Meghan were watching by the door and Harry saw Alexander sitting the corner with his knees drawn up and his hands in his lap. Harry frowned seeing his son in the corner of the room so he left where he was standing and went over to his son. Harry counched down infront of Alexander.

" Hey buddy are you alright?" Harry said with happiness  in his voice and a smile forming on his face.

Alexander didn't reply.

At that moment, everyone started to sing happy birthday to Alex.  Meghan walked through with a blue space cake with 5 candles on top.

" Happy Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You, Happy birthday dear Alex, Happy birthday to you." Everyone sang in unison.

After, everyone had sang Alex stood there looking at the cake with a sad look in his eye. Meghan counched down beside Alex and turned his body towards hers.

" Make a wish." Meghan said giving Alex a prompt to blow the candles out.

Alex turned away from Meghan and quickly blew the candles out.

-----------------------------------------------------

After, Everyone left Alexander went up stairs to his room and Meghan and Harry were both left to clean up after the party.