Happy Birthday

BBC NEWS: TODAY PRINCE ALEXANDER CLEBEBRATES HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY WITH HIS FRIENDS AND FAMLIY.

Harry and Megan couldn't believe that it had been a year since they welcomed Alexander into the world.
Megan had been going crazy over Alexander's birthday party. However, Harry was more relaxed and not to fussed over a big party with the rest of the famliy. Alexander has grown so much in the last year, he has Harry's hair and Megan's eyes. Alexander hasn't started to talk yet, but Harry and Megan aren't that worried because they know children develop at different speeds. Harry went over to his son and picked him up, bouncing him up and down.

"Harry!" Megan shouted for the 10th time already.

Harry put Alexander down and walked back to the kitchen. He went behind Megan, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"What?" He whisperd into her ear.

Megan and Harry started to kiss but Megan broke the kiss.

"What was that for?" Harry whining like a child.

"The guests are going to be here soon." Megan reminded Harry.

"I don't see why you had to invite the all of my family." Harry complained.

"Because they are Alex's famliy and today's his special day." Megan reminded Harry.

Harry went to change into something more comfortable and got Alexander dressed for his party.

As soon as they knew it, the guests started to arrive. First, it was William and Kate along with their children. Then, it was Charles and Camilla and lastly, the queen and her husband, Prince Philip. Everyone was chatting while the children played. Alexander didn't want to play with others so he sat by himself.

Harry was chatting with his father and brother when out of the corner of his eye he saw Alexander. He went over and picked Alexander up from his playmat. Harry went back over to where his father and brother were standing. Harry passed Alexander to William to hold.

" He just looks like you." Willaim commented. Harry rolled his eyes. Alexander looked quite content with being held by willaim.

Once everyone left later that evening, Harry and Meghan tiredly flopped into bed.