Famliy Holiday In Nice

Meghan and Harry both decided to take the boys to Nice in France after spending sometime in Scotland at the Queen's barmole estate and after James being  ill they thought it would be a nice place to take Alexander, James and little Archie.  Alexander and James were both excited when Harry and meghan told them that their were going to nice for a week.

"mummy nice!" Alexander shouted excitedly

Meghan smiled at Alexander playfully and Said, "yes we are going to Nice."

"love James." Alexander siad

"love you too Alex." James said hugging Alexander who scrunched his face up in a brief moment of discomfort then relaxed his body and let his brother embrace him.

"ready?" Harry asked as he pulled all the suitcases to the front door and meghan noded and picked up Archie and held him.

"ready ..." Meghan said as she rounded up Alexander and James whilst holding Archie.

"car. Car mummy." Alexander said pointing at the car.

"that's right darling we are going to get into the car." Meghan said before strapping Archie into his car seat and getting James and Alexander into the car.

Alexander was extremely excited and couldn't sit still.

"there yet?" Alexander asked getting impatient.

"not yet... We still need to ge onto a plane." Meghan explained as Alexander started rocking in anxiety.

"NO plane... No plane."  Alexander said becoming more anxious.

"it's OK Alex." Meghan said softly.

Alex rocked slowly as they drew up to the private jet which was waiting for them. Meghan got out the car and unstrapped Archie and James. Meghan got Archie out of his car seat. Alexander slowly but surely got out the car and they boarded the plane.

THE plane took off and in a hour they find themselves in France ready to begin thier hoilday at Elton's john House in the South of France for the week. Harry couldn't wipe the smile off his face nethier could Meghan because for the first time everything felt like it was going to be OK