Baby Brother

BBC: THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX HAS WELCOMED THEIR THIRD CHILD IN THE EARLY HOURS OF MONDAY MORNING. THIER SON WAS BORN AT 5:26 AM WITH THE DUKE OF SUSSEX PRESENT FOR THE BIRTH. THIER SON IS JOINED BY Two OLDER SILBINGS PRINCE ALEXANDER 7 AND PRINCE JAMES AGE 3. IT'S UNCLEAR WEATHER THE QUEEN WILL Grant A PRINCE TITLE LIKE SHE DID FOR ALEXANDER AND JAMES.

-----------------------------------------
"he's beautiful." Meghan said gushing over the little boy in her arms.

Harry smiled at Meghan and his newborn son. Harry thought about the first time when Meghan gave birth to Alexander 7 years ago and how excited he was to becoming a father and everything that he had planned. Harry couldn't stop smiling at the sleeping baby in Meghan's arms.

Meghan's mother Doria came into the hospital room with Alexander and James. James was holding Doria's hand. Alexander had his headphones on and paying no attention.

"mummy! Daddy!" James shouted running to Harry who picked him up.

"hey bud." Harry said smiling whilst glancing to Alexander.

Alexander was listening to his music whilst looking out of the hospital window down into the street.

"mummy who's that?" James asked pointing at the baby in Meghan's arms.

Meghan smiled at James and said in a loveing voice, "This is your baby Brother."

James smiled widely and Harry put
him down and he climbed onto the bed to look at his baby Brother. Whilst James was asking Meghan alot of questions, Harry turned his attention to Alexander. Alexander was looking out of the window with hsi headphones on rocking slightly and mumbling something.

Harry apporched Alexander and tapped him on the shoulder and Alexander flinched and scooted away from Harry.

"sorry." Harry aplgiosed

Alexander didn't answer.

"Alexander?" Harry asked

Alexander still didn't reply.

Alexander looked out of the hospital room window.

You get under my skin
I don't find it irritating
You always play to win
But I won't need rehabilitating, oh no

I think I'm on another world with you, with you
I'm on another planet with you, with you

Another girl, another planet

Space travels in my blood
There ain't nothing I can do about it
Long journeys wear me out
But I know I can't live without it

Alexander sang along with hsi song that was playing on his mp3
Harry sighed and returned to Meghan and James.

"he's OK. He's just processing it  in his own way." Meghan said to Harry

"I know. I know but still it would be nice for him to have a proper conversation with us." Harry said with a hint of sadness in his voice

James looked at Harry said, "daddy don't worry. Alex will be fine I know it."

Harry smiled. Harry smiled because he had everything he ever wanted in life. A beautiful, smart wife who he adores. 3 beautiful sons and 3 beautifully unique sons. Harry didn't care if Alexander had autism all he cares about was that everything was perfect and was going to be fine