Christmas

In the royal household Christmas was a very busy time, but one of celebration and joy. It was Alexander's first Christmas and Megan and Harry were so excited. It would also be the first time that the public will see Alexander since he was born.

In the morning they would have the 9 o' clock service for just the family, then go home and get changed for the the 11 o' clock service which was held with the public.

Harry has always loved Christmas, but this Christmas was more special because he was married to the love of his life had his precious son, who he loves dearly. Megan also loves the Christmas holidays because she loves spending time with family and friends. Like Harry, this year was special because she had a delightful husband and precious son to celebrate it with.

Megan and Harry both want Alexander's first Christmas to special, they wanted to remeber this Christmas forever. Harry wished that his mother was there to celebrate Christmas with them and meet her new grandchild but Harry knows that Alexander will grow up with the same life lessons that his mother instilled in him as a kid.

Megan and Harry got up and ready for church, then Harry got Alexander dressed for the service. After Harry got Alexander changed they were out the door and on their way to church.

Once they pulled up to the church Harry, Meghan, and little Alexander got out of the car and headed towards the crowds. Megan was holding Alexander in her hands and once they got near the loud crowds, Alexander began to cry. Megan tried to calm down Alexander.

"Shh darling it's okay mommy's here." Megan softly whisperd to Alexander. That didn't work, Alexander kept crying. Megan decided to walk in front of Harry and quickly get inside of the church where Alexander seemed to calm down a little. Harry joined Megan and Alexander a matter of minutes later. Harry kissed Megan on the cheek and took Alexander for a bit.

The service began and Alexander was okay at first, but very quickly he started to cry. In the church there was a room where children could do stuff while the service went on and Harry took Alexander in there to calm down. Harry put Alexander on the floor and kneeled in front of his very distressed son.

"Shh it's okay, daddy's here." Harry said in an effort to comfort his distressed son.

It took a while for Alexander to calm down and by that time the service had just finished. Harry carried Alexander back into the church and handed him to Megan. After, the service had finished William and Harry had a brotherly heart to heart.

"How's Megan?" Willaim asked his younger brother.

"Okay I guess." Harry said a little gloomy.

"Why are you so gloomy?" Willaim asked curiously.

"I'm not gloomy it's Alexander." Harry explained.

William nodded in understanding.