7 Years old

BBC NEWS: TODAY PRINCE ALEXANDER CELEBRATES HIS SEVENTH BIRTHDAY AS WE TOOK A LOOK BACK AT THE YOUNG ROYAL' S LIFE SO FAR.

- July 10th The Duke and Duchess of sussex welcomes a baby boy  at the Lindo wing at St.Mary's hospital in London.

- July 12th The Duke and Duchess of sussex releases the name of their son name and they called their son Alexander Charles David Louis.

- September 11thThe day of Prince Alexander's Christianing held at St. James' Chapel in London surrdoning by the Older members of the royal famliy and Meghan's mum.

- 25th December The young baby joins the rest of his famliy at the Christmas service at Sandingham
-----------------------------------------------

- July 10th The Duke and Duchess of sussex releases pictures to celebrate Prince Alexander's first birthday.

----------------------------------------------

- June 9th Prince Alexander's first fly past as part of the trooping the colour where the young Prince was seen crying and being comforted by his grandfather Prince Charles.

-July 10th Prince Alexander celebrates his second birthday
----------------------------------------------

- 1st July  The Duke and Duchess of sussex where seen at the zoo with they son. Prince Alexander decided to play up.

- 4th September Prince Alexander's first day at Nursery.

- 13th November THE DUKE AND DUCHESS of sussex admits in interview that Alexander has autism.
---------------------------------------------

- September  17th   4 year old Prince Alexander meets his baby brother James for the first time.

---------------------------------------------

- 4th September Prince Alexander's first day at Thomas battersea school where his cousins attend. The Duke and Duchess of sussex both walked their son into his first day of "BIG SCHOOL."

-----------------------------------------

- July 10th  Prince Alexander celebrates his fifth birthday with famliy and friends. The Duke and Duchess of sussex also released a picture to celebrate Alexander's fifth birthday.

July 17th  - August 9th Prince Alexander's first royal tour with his parents and brother.

-------------------------------------