Tequila Shots... Needs More Lime.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆ LEMONS AHOYY ☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The moonlight glistens off a bottle of tequila. There's discarded solo shot cups, at least two full limes remaining and the kitchen table's salt shaker. It took you a lot to take a shot, but boy was it worth it. You realized the lime helped you immensely. Though salty, hard drinks were not your forte, you took your first four shots like a champ. Or so Abraham said.

Everything immediately took on a different light. You even felt a little more confident. Well, you should have felt comfortable in your own skin by now regardless, but Abraham felt celebratory. Holidays, this new-found pleasure in each other's company. He basically admitted he's in love with you. You took the news with your last shot of tequila and ran. Though surprised you were to find out Abraham had booze hidden everywhere in his house, you didn't expect him to like tequila as much as he did. You took him for a Jack and Coke or a Rum-, or Scotch-straight kinda guy.

He assured you any alcohol would do. Except beer. Apparently he hates beer; does nothing for him. You chuckle at the memory but lose yourself in an unprompted moan. He has gotten to your erogenous spots quickly; he knows his ways around a woman's body, that's for sure. Everything feels beautiful and warm, but...

The tingling in your toes and the warmth of your nether shook you back to realization. You pushed Abraham back a bit, to which his excited but panting figure froze.

"Is somethin' wrong?"

"No, oh heaven's no. It's just..." You fluster. Were you ready for this? Was it still right? Would your friendship be ruined? Were you ready to accept the intimacy of your boss: fluent in the language of "take me now", father to the kids you watched over? You thought this doubt was stupid.

"You're not kissing me right," and you reached up to kiss him deeply, raking a tooth across his bottom lip. He's sighing through his nose, taking angled nips at your lips. You have locked your legs about him, keeping him close enough to sap his warmth and keeping his kisses closer. You have also unintentionally rolled your hips into him during your makeout session. Both for the concern that you were doing something, and just how ready he was getting.

A few more sloppily placed kisses to that sweet erogenous spot on your neck, and you were ready. He leans up however and meets your eyes innocently. You cup his cheek, matching his concern with a questioning voice.

"I'm fine, it's just... I haven't had the need to buy rubbers in a while... so um. Would ya still...?" You looked on, all over his face. You traced your nail across the underline of his lips. God he was beautiful. The moonlight, through sheer curtains, kissed upon those scars and made them scary looking. But the dark side of the moon wasn't so bad. There was still so much beauty in the deep oceans those eyes held. The cupid's bow, dipped in and pretty; that full lower lip.

You blink out of your reverie to hum.

This was important to you though. You figure, however, that given you're aging and you also have not had any in a while, nothing negative could come of this. You leaned up for his lips again for a slow, delightful kiss. You crack a coy smile after sucking his lower lip.

"Of course."

He sits back on his legs, and he starts undoing his button down. You help him minimally, for your eyes begin tracing every ripple of still toned muscle revealed, slowly, by the baby soft white leaving his body. He wasn't stripping to tease, but boy did your mind think so. He's gone to tracing his hands up your thighs, his fingers tracing the line of your hips. You shudder, giggling only a little.