Part III

After the welcome meal you are full of different foods, refreshing drinks and delicious desserts.
Some of the asgardians - couple of guards, some of the guests and the god of mischief himself - had taken a little too much wine and now they were slurring, laughing and shouting at each others, some even singing. It hurts your sensitive ears, but you can manage it.

"Are drunk asgardians really a thing? I thought that you would be a way more civilized!" you laugh at Thor as you let your glanze travel around the hall. The god chuckles, as he shakes his head, giving the answer.
"That's what everyone thinks... but at the end of the day we are not better than everybody else" Thor says as he grabs his glass and drinks from it.

You give a chuckle and continue the converstation with him, as well as with a coule of the asgardian guards. You had a great time with Thor and others and you have to admit it - the food in Asgard is way more better than in Helheim.

The evening turns into the night and as the guests, guards and others starts to leave the party, some lurching, there are left only you, Thor and really drunk Loki in the Great Hall.

"I... I really could use your pretty company at my place" Loki slurs for the tenth time in your ear, his alcohol-smelling breath making you cough.
You pull him away and rise your eyebrown.
"I already told you no!" you give the answer again and give a slight, amused look at Thor. Now that you are not reserved, you see him as a really handsome man: a man you would trust with your life.
Like I'm not doing it already, you remind yourself. This all can also be a plan, meaning to kill me... you think as the god of thunder rises his head. Who knows?

"Excuse me, I will soon return." he says with a polite voice, rising up. "There is some sauce on the table and I don't want to bother the sleeping cleaners..."
He shakes his head and grins. "I hate dirty tables... I will be back in a second, if you may!" Thor says, mumbling the first part as he walks away from the Great Hall, leaving you alone with Loki.

"But you are pretty" the drunk god tries and you roll your eyes. With drunk Loki...
"Na-ah", you say and pull him away, but he grabs your hand, making you confused.
"You know I am a... a god?" he slurs as you look him, stunned.
"Y-yes?"
"You know what gods do?" he continues as he takes your head into his cold hands.
"They do what they are supposed to do...?" you guess as your heart beats so hard, that it could jump away from your chest any second.
As Loki comes closer, you really start to fear.
"Gods get what they want" he whispers to your ear before he backs off, so that your faces are only inches away. "And I want you" he continues before he presses his wet lips against yours.

You try to push away but Loki is strong, even when he's drunk, so he tightens the grip on your cheeks.
The second hand leaves from your face and for a moment you think he stopped, but then you feel a cold hand on your waist, lowering.
For your luck, a loud crash is heard and a blue flash lights the room as it hits Loki, getting him away from you.
You look to the direction where the light came and as you see Thor, you realize it was a lighting.

"You keep your hands off her!" he shouts to his brother and when you stand up, you can see a couple of tiny blue sparks in his fingers.

You move your look to thrown Loki and back off to Thor. The god of mischief has hit the wall and now is rising, though he can hardly stand without shaking.
"No! I will have her!" he shouts and starts coming towards you and Thor. "And you, brother, can't stop m-me..."
You grab Thor's arm but as Loki starts walking, his steps becomes more and more unsteady and soon he falls to his face.

You raise you eyebrowns at the strange situation. Did the god of mischief himself just get thrown to a wall by his brother, the god of thunder, from harassing you and before anything more serious happened, he passed out?

You move your glanze to Thor.
"Does this happen often?" you ask, not showing how grateful and glad you are because he arrived. Hela always told you not to show emotions, because emotions were weaknesses and even the smallest weakness could make you weak.

Thor raises his other eyebrown, moves his look to Loki and then back to you. He walks closer and grabs you by your shoulders.
"Are you okay?" he asks with a worried tone in his deep voice, analyzing you as if he was searching for damage.
You blink.
"I-I suppose..." you stutter, sounding traumatized but Thor sighes.
"Ofcourse you aren't... I am so sorry, I should've not have leave" he says and looks down, obviously blaming himself for his brother's actions.
"It's okay, Thor" you try but he shakes his head and looks at you again.
"No, it is not, (y/n). I know how he is like when he is drunk... He is flirty and sometimes..." Thor sighes. "Sometimes he takes what he wants, even if the other one doesn't want it."

You look at the man in a confusion. The actions were his brother's, not his, but still he blames himself and apologizes.
You shake your head. "It's him, not you" you whisper and hear a sigh before he raises himself.
"We will talk with him tomorrow" he decides and manages a small smile, as he waves towards the hall's entry.
"I bet you are tired, so shall I show you your room?" he says with a smile and you flinch, not sure if you heard right.
"My room?" you ask and the god nods.
"If I am right, you don't plan going back to Hela in anytime soon?" he ensures and you start to think.

I mean, I could... She would understand and wouldn't hurt me, you think but in the deep, you know that ship has already sailed.

You nod. "That's the deal", you confirm and start to walk next to the god of thunder.
When you arrive to your room in silence, Thor turns to you.
"You can stay", he tells, gives you a glanze and smiles. "Asgard is your home as long as you want."