*NOTICE*

*NOTICE*

Due to work, school, and personal reasons, both Uma and I have decided to put this fanfic on hold as we were unable to rush out the final edit even though the original is completed.

We sincerely apologize for those who were waiting for this to be complete, but unfortunately, the timezone difference between Uma and I greatly affected and our working schedule is different.

We wrote this story out of interest and then decided to post it into a fanfic.

The pre-edited was a massive mess in terms of timeline, flow of story, and does all the story plot flow smoothly.

Once I finish fixing all the issues as mentioned above, (which took me ages ㅠㅠ), it was Uma who do the final edit. And it takes up a lot of time from her busy schedule. She has work + school + housework but she always fork out time for our fanfic and I really appreciate that.

We will go on hiatus and till she can work on more chapters to prevent any more chapters delay & giving her some rest & also for me to recover my health.

I seek all the readers' understanding and I sincerely thank you all for that.

Once again, apologize for the delay.

We will be back once ready.

If you got any questions or inquiries, feel free to ask in the comment below.