**LAST UPDATE & FINAL NOTICE**

Dear All Readers,

I will like to apologize that we went on hiatus for so long as Uma was unable to do the editing of the story due to her busy work-life balance and she has been the post editor for this whole story despite we wrote it together. Really thank you guys waiting over such a long period of time and being nice over this period. <3

On top of the above, after a proper discussion, we actually came to the conclusion that I will be organizing the storyline and publishing it as how we plot out the story and Uma will not be post-editing it unlike the usual. This will result in that the writing style will differ from how Uma writes. As my grammar, sentence structure or choice of words is not as good in comparison to hers. I seek your understanding as we really want to publish this story but I do understand my English level standard ain't as good as hers. Once again, thank you for understanding and staying around. I will try to rush out the story as soon as possible to finalize the story from where Uma has left. There will be an estimated 10 + chapters on top of what had been written by Uma so it's will take quite some time.

In addition, I would apologize as due to posting over different platforms and it's quite troublesome, I have also decided to drop wattpad's version and focus on AO3 to have more time spent on the story than updating and uploading both platform as template and stuff all differ.

For those who want to follow up with the story, do look me at AO3 for the same user: @PeachQRin and the Title will be the same, Serendipity. OR Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/13476939

Thank you for your understanding and all for liking this story. I will see you guys soon at AO3 / Twitter. 

If you wanna scream or shout at me, can look for me at my twitter @PeachQRin ><