"Y/N, you're late." Your teacher scolded as you attempted to sneak into the classroom through the back.
You looked up, and saw your teacher wasn't even looking in your direction, but just writing on the blackboard.
"Sorry..." you mumbled quietly taking the seat in front of Hoseok, and next to Jungkook.
"The nurse..?" He whispered in disbelief. "Where did you really go?"
You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "None of your business."
"It is my business, you're my friend." Jungkook's whispers a little louder.
"I guess..." you mumbled, starting to take notes. Jungkook smiled with satisfaction and patted your shoulder. "Good luck Y/N."
Before you could even ask what that meant, he stood up from his seat, swinging his bag over his shoulder.
"Mrs.Wyatt, I'm going to the trip now." He proudly stated, a wide smile on his face.

A trip? He didn't tell me about a trip.

"Okay, go on and make sure you get the notes from someone else."
Jungkook nodded his head and ruffled your hair. "Have a good one." He teased before walking out of the room.

Great, just great.

*

The bell for second period ended, and you packing up your things, when you saw a body standing before you.
"Y/N? Where to next?"
You glanced up and made eye contact with the new kid, who had a small smile on his face.
"Next we have art. Don't you have a schedule or something?" You questioned coldly as you put your bag on your back.
"I do but-"
"So then look at it." You cut him off.
"Damn Y/N." Taehyung mumbled biting his fingernail. "You've gotten mean."

You ignored Taehyung's remark, and motioned Hoseok to follow you down the hall, and into the classroom. Usually on the first day of classes, you could be creative or do what you wanted. Especially in art class. You were never really outstanding at it, but something about holding a pencil and a sketch pad was nostalgic for you. Without a thought, you sketched what looked like a boy, and you automatically assumed it was Taehyung, considering he was watching your every move. The boy had a nice jawline, and elf like ears. Despite his sharpest features, his eyes were kind, his nose was soft, and his lips were warm and sweet like candy.

He looks familiar..

You thought as you continued to sketch. You drew his hair neatly swept along his head, a small blush onto his nose and cheeks, and cute dimples by his mouth. After adding a few more details, you came to the realization that it wasn't Jungkook nor Taehyung who stared back at you, but the new boy, who sat across the room, painting his own piece.
"So you do like him!" Taehyung accused, clapping his hands. "I knew it!"
"Shut up." You gritted through your teeth, careful not to let anyone else hear you. "I don't. I kind of just drew him." You attempted to explain. Taehyung flicked your ear and laughed.
"Ow!" You yelped, getting the attention of a few people. "Taehyung stop." You whispered lowly.
He smirked.
"If you don't go show him I'll tickle you."
"You wouldn't."
"Test me. You'll look like a crackhead." He devilishly reminded you, walking closer.
"Fine fine I'll go." You sighed, mumbling to yourself. You ripped the piece of paper out of the sketch book and walked over to Hoseok, who was a little surprised by your appearance.
You blandly reached your hand out with the paper. He scanned the paper with his delicate eyes before looking up to you. He smiled brightly, brighter than the sun itself.

There's no denying he's cute, but he can't be more than cute. No more than that.

"Is this me?" He questioned, his voice smoothly running off his tongue. You nodded with a blank expression on your face. For once you felt a little happy that you could make someone smile. You haven't been able to do that for you or anyone else in a long time.
"Thank you Y/N."
He reached his hand out to grab the paper, but you snatched it back with a puzzled face.
"I didn't say you could have it, I just wanted to show you."
His smile faded into a soft grin along his face.