Hoseok gulped.

"W-what?" He stuttered, his face completely red. You could feel his heartbeat against the hand on his tie that leaned on his chest.
"Yesterday when I asked if you were asking me out, I would've said yes." You admitted, smiling softly.
"R-really?"
"Yep."
You answered quickly. You let go of his tie and fixed it a little bit before dusting off his uniform.
"Class is starting. Don't tickle me again." You scolded, a small smile along your face.

"So much for you probably wouldn't have." Taehyung mocked, sitting in the back of the classroom. "What kdrama is this?" He teased, laughing in amusement at his own joke.

Without another word from Hoseok, the bell rang, and students began crowding the hall. You then walked back to your chair and took a seat, brushing stray hairs out of your face.
Hoseok stood still in place as he watched you walk over to your desk. His face was still red, but his eyes had a different look than before.

I wonder what he's thinking.

Itty bitty time skippity.

"I don't know, I shouldn't have told him that." You mumbled to Taehyung, your headphones in your ear with the microphone so that people didn't think you were crazy.

"C'mon it was my idea, and it worked like a charm." He tried defending his point. You flipped the page in your book and shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know. He's been avoiding me all day, just...staring from a distance. Like he's a lion and I'm some kind of disabled weak hippo he's hunting."
Taehyung chuckled and patted your shoulder.
"Maybe he's planning something. You gave him a first class ticket out of the friend zone so he MUST be planning something."
"I don't know. He's not the type to make a move." You whispered as you watched him from across the library.
"Dude, Y/N, every guy is the type. Just cause he's sweet doesn't mean he won't make a move. Not all nice guys finish last." He argued, also glaring at Hoseok.
Suddenly, Hoseok looked your way, sending chills down your spine. You quickly looked away and buried your face in your book.

"His chocolate eyes are like pitch black. I probably scared him so much I scarred him." You joked, laughing softly. Taehyung chuckled at your statement. "Coast is clear, he's not looking."
You looked back up at Hoseok, only to find that he was still staring. Although you were embarrassed, you couldn't bring yourself to look away from him. He gave you a small smirk with the corners of his lips and sent a wink in your direction before looking back to the bookshelf.

Flutter.

"Okay that was beyond hot." You mumbled, feeling your face heat up.
"Come on, where's my thank you." Taehyung teased.
"Shut up." You mumbled looking back at your book.

Taehyung is right. I gave him the ticket, so why isn't he hopping on the plane? (Haha...airplane)

*

The end of the day had finally come, and you were waiting for Jungkook who was talking to the teacher inside the classroom. You had your headphones plugged in listening to music as you just stared at your shoes. Suddenly, you felt a warmth grab your hand, a small tug, and you found yourself around the corner behind the staircase. It was none other than Hoseok himself.
"Let's grab some food tomorrow after school. I know a really good burger place not too far from here." He explained. You could tell he mustered up all his courage to do this. His smile was soft and his face was really relaxed. But there was no way of hiding the honey like glow that stained his skin. His eyes weren't as dark as they were before, so you could see the hint of chocolate that you liked a lot.
"Okay." You agreed, feeling the smile form on your face.
"Okay." He replied softly, smiling widely at you. He let go of your hand, and walked away, leaving you by the stair case smiling like an idiot for a good three minutes.
"Oh there you are Y/N." Jungkook called out, walking toward you. "How come you're all the way over here?" He questioned stuffing his hands in his pockets.
"Uh,no reason." You trailed off, smiling softly at him. Jungkook tilted his head with a smirk on his face as he narrowed his eyes at you.
"Hm. You can just tell me when we get to your house. C'mon."
"Wait, my house? Why-"
"Shush and let's go." He demanded with his bunny smile on his face. You chuckled lowly and followed behind him.

"Hoseok?? Really?!" Jungkook called out in shock. You laughed at his reaction and laid back on your bed.
"Yea. I don't know he's just....so cute." You admitted. "I don't even know where these feelings came from."
"Probably the moment you saw him dude. I knew you had a thing for him the moment he came through." Jungkook proudly stated, crossing his arms.

"You and Taehyung said the same thing."

Oops.

"Wait, what?"

You looked over to Jungkook who looked extremely puzzled and concerned.
"Taehyung always used to say I would find someone so, the both of you said the same thing. Talk about 'I told you so' huh..?" You tried covering up your slip up.

Wait, he's my best friend, I can tell him right?

"Y/N are you okay?" He questioned, placing his hand on your forehead.
"You're burning up." He whispered at the feeling of your hot skin on his.
"No I'm fine, I don't feel dizzy or tired, and I'm not in pain." You assured.
At least that's what you had thought. Before you knew it everything was dark, and you woke up again in your bed with Jungkook sitting on the edge of your bed.
"Did I faint again?" You whispered weakly, looking at Jungkook softly. He nodded his head and put his hands in his pockets.
"Only for a good two minutes." He explained sitting closer to you.
"Y/N what's going on?" He questioned grabbing your hand. You sighed and tightened your grip on his hand, tears getting stuck in your lower eyelids.
"Ever since...ever since Taehyung's anniversary I uh.." you stopped in your sentence to look over at Taehyung who stood in the corner. He gave you a slight nod before looking back at Jungkook.
"I can see him." You blurted out. "Not only see him but I can hear him. I can talk to him, and-and feel, him. I can hold his hand, and hear his laugh and I know I sound crazy but-"
Jungkook shushed you with a tight hug.
"I believe you Y/N, you don't sound crazy because it's happened to me too, believe it or not."
"Really?"
He broke the hug and giggled before nodding. "When my dog Pesto died, I saw him for like a year and a half. He used to sit by me and wag his tail and bark. He'd listen and lick my hand. It was his spirit and he could even talk which was even weirder." He explained. "But he was telling me that someone I knew was sick but I never figured out who. I assumed it was my grandmother because she passed before the year started and-....why are you crying?" He cut himself off at the sight of your tears.
You shook your head and wiped your face quickly.
"It's just I wish I were there for you when you were going through all this instead of isolating myself. I was selfish..." you mumbled, pouting as you looked at him.
Jungkook shook his head, laughing at your facial expression. "Nah don't worry about it. I'm okay. At least I am now since we're friends again. Best friends." He put emphasis on the word best. "Which is why you're going to tell me Y/N. Are you the one who's sick?"

A/N:

Another chapter is done , hope you enjoyed it 💛 until next time reader :)