You woke up the next morning, rather exhausted and nauseous. It was Saturday morning, and normally Jungkook would go off hiking with his family. But since he was concerned about you, he stayed over at your place to make sure you were okay.
"You want to watch a movie?" You questioned as you raided through the fridge for snacks.
"Y/N, you just told me you were feeling nauseous you shouldn't be eating." Jungkook scolded as he followed you around the kitchen like a baby duckling.
"So a horror movie? You like horror right, it's your favorite."
He sighed when he realized you completely ignored what he just said.
"You can't just ignore me Y/N-"
"You coming to watch the movie with me or what?" You cut him off as you left the kitchen. Jungkook let out a loud sigh and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he followed you over to the couch. Jungkook sat on one edge of the couch, while Taehyung sat on the other, leaving you to sit in the middle.

"Don't go in there idiot..." Taehyung mumbled as he leaned forward toward the screen.
"Of course she's going to go in there she's not mentally stable." You whispered in frustration at the girl reaching her hand out to the door to the basement. As expected, she opened the door, and she died. What else could you expect from a horror movie though? It always pretty much ends the same way.
"That was trash." You complained, crossing your arms.
"You picked it." Jungkook countered as you turned the lights back on.
"Now what are we going to do? It's only 1 PM." You whined, throwing away the garbage from your snacks. Jungkook sighed as he followed you into the kitchen. "I have to work at 2:30 the latest, so I gotta run. You think you'll be okay by yourself?"
"Don't you usually go camping or something on the weekends? Since when'd you get a job?" You questioned, not believing the story he was giving you.
"One, I go hiking. Two, I work at the Chipotle by the library, which in case you didn't know, is next to the train station thank you. And three,  I have off on weekends. I just have to work this weekend cause Jimin is sick so I have to take over. Any other questions?" He rambled on, placing his hands on his hips. You took a sip of the water in your cup and took a second to think.
"Who'd you get to watch me?"
Jungkook tilted his head. "What do you mean?"
"You're the type to leave someone with a babysitter, who'd you get to watch me?"
Jungkook groaned and scratched the back of his head, avoiding eye contact with you.
"Let me guess. Hoseok."
He laughed nervously, a small grin lingering on his face. "You know you're just too smart Y/N."
"I know. Anyway, when's he supposed to get here?"
Jungkook checked his watch. "In about half an hour. I gotta go okay, try not to faint in the mean time." He teased as he grabbed his things.
"Ha ha. Very funny." You laughed sarcastically as you walked him to the door.
"Bye bye Y/N, I purple you."
"I purple you too." You yelled back as Jungkook walked off. You then closed the door and locked it before plopping back onto the couch.
"Guess it's just me and you Tae." You spoke happily smiling at him.
"Finally, I feel like we never chat." He complained with a cute pout on his face.
"Sorry. I would talk to you more if it didn't make me look like I were crazy." You chuckled, leaning your head on his shoulder. Taehyung giggled in response and played with your hair, forcing you to drift off a little.
"I purple you Y/N." He whispered softly.
Your eyes widened a little before you looked over to him. "I purple you too."

*
"Hey, Y/N." Taehyung whispered moving your body from side to side. You hummed lightly, still keeping your eyes closed. "What is it.." you trailed off, starting to go back to sleep.
"Someone's at the door." Taehyung informed you, shaking you a little bit more.
"It's probably-"
"Y/N, come on open the door!" Hoseok pleaded as he knocked onto the door. Your eyelids shot open as you rubbed your face.
"Leave me alone I don't need a babysitter." You groaned, stuffing your face back into the crook of Tae's neck.
"I'm not a babysitter I'm your friend!"
"Says who?!"
"Y/N!" He whined even louder, this time practically pounding on the door. You groaned in annoyance and got off the couch, lazily dragging your feet across the floor to open the door.
"What do you want?" You questioned almost agitated.
"I'm here to make sure you're okay." He assured you with a smile on his face. "Have you thought about being friends?"
You furrowed your eyebrows at him and stuffed your hands in your oversized hoodie pockets.
"No...I haven't."
Hoseok's smile faded slightly before he forced it back onto his face. "No worries, take your time and think about it okay? Anyway," he stepped into your home and took off his shoes at the entrance. "How are you feeling? Is your nausea worse?" He questioned as you both walked inside. You shrugged your shoulders and gave him a bland, unreadable face. "I don't think so."
He hummed lowly at your response and placed his hand on your forehead before the both of you took a seat on the couch.
"So..I take it you're not hungry or want to do anything?"
You shook your head. "Nothing in particular."