"Y/N, are you ready?" Your step dad called out from downstairs.
"Almost!" You screamed back, putting on a thin layer of mascara to make your eyelashes longer. You haven't been out in a long time, so why not go all out right? You had on a cute black dress, your hair beautifully done to match the shape of your face. Even though you haven't done your make up for a long time, it came out nicely.
"Wow you look great Y/N." Taehyung complimented you as he leaned on the wall behind you.
"Thank you Tae Tae." You replied as you added lipgloss to your lips.
"Y/N!" Your step dad called out one last time.
"I'm coming!" You yelled, dusting off your dress. "Okay, lets go." You mumbled to yourself, leaving the bathroom. You quickly walked downstairs and saw your step father waiting by the stairs, his cell phone in his hand.
"Wow...you look just like your mother.." He whispered, a proud and sweet smile on his face as he admired you.
You smiled at his compliment and walked all the way down the stairs. "Thanks, dad."
He smiled widely at you hand tucked his cell phone in his pocket.
"Here, take the keys and start up the car, I'll be there in a few okay?"

You mean he rushed me to come down so that I could wait for him?

You chuckled and nodded your head before reaching for the door knob. As soon as you opened your door, you made eye contact with a more than familiar face.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" You questioned, rather confused. Hoseok gulped and smiled awkwardly before shyly fiddling his fingers.
"N-no reason it's just that I wanted to check on you..where you off to? You look...nice?" He stuttered, clearly flustered.
"Dinner, with my dad. I know I'm wearing a dress and it's weird but don't worry you won't see it often." You assured, a sheepish smile forming on your face. Hoseok quickly shook his head and smiled widely at you. "No I like it, you look great. Maybe one day we could go to dinner."
You felt your face heat up at his question as you nervously blinked your eyes once or twice.
"Dinner...? You mean like a...date?"
He raised his eyebrows immediately, his eyes widened to the size of a watermelon.
"N-no! I meant with my Hyung's, you know Namjoon, Yoongi- I mentioned them yesterday, haha." He laughed nervously. "S-sorry. I-uhm, I'm gonna go, it was nice seeing you Y/N." Before you could even say a word, he quickly turned around and began walking.
"You know I would've said yes." You mumbled to Taehyung, crossing your arms.
He scoffed.
"You would've?" He questioned as you both walked over to the car. Unsure yourself, you shrugged your shoulders. "Probably not, we just met."

*

Hoseok P.O.V

"That's a wrap for today." Namjoon concluded, taking off his headphones. "Great work guys." Me Yoongi and Namjoon all clapped in relief. All of us had been working hard on our music for a while now, and our Mixtape's were nearly finished. Just a couple more songs to record and we'd be done.
"I'm so hungry." Yoongi whined, rubbing his belly. "Let's go get some food." He suggested, practically already leaving the room. I chuckled at him and shook my head as I too got out of my seat.
"I'll shower and come back in a few, I have to check on someone." I explained as I checked the time on my phone.

7:53 PM.

"Y/N right? Tell her I say hi!" Namjoon requested, giving me a smile so big his dimples stuck out even more. I nodded my head and made my way toward the shower to get ready for dinner. I wanted to get there as soon as I could because I was worried I wouldn't make it in time to save her like I did last time.

Save her. At least that's what I like to tell myself.

I walked over to Y/N's house at a quick pace, and it was only 8:10 so it isn't late. I just hope she isn't feeling alone or sick like she was yesterday. I walked up the stairs to her door and raised my hand to ring the doorbell, but the door swung inward, revealing Y/N in a stunning black dress. Her hair was neatly don, not to mention her makeup flawlessly applied to her gorgeous (tan or pale😌) skin. The dress hugged her curves nicely, but it didn't hold on too tight. It was perfect. She's perfect.
"Hey,what are you doing here?" She questioned, a puzzled look plastered across her face.
I gulped and smiled awkwardly before shyly fiddling my fingers.
"N-no reason it's just that I wanted to check on you..where you off to? You look...nice?"  I stuttered, feeling the heat rush up to my face.