18

"This is great! We have to celebrate!" Your dad cheered hugging you tightly.
"Okay stop before my brain pops out of my head." You chuckled slightly nudging everyone to get off of you. You looked over at Jungkook, then to Yoongi and Namjoon, before your step father than Hoseok. All of the people you never wanted to forget, are standing right in front of you. All except your mother and...Taehyung.
Despite that, you smiled widely and enjoyed their company until visiting hours were over at twelve a.m.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" You waved to them as they all left. Hoseok gave you one last glance before smiling delicately at you, sending a cute wink in your direction before closing the door behind him.
You were alone now in your room. Just you and a purple rose sitting on the table beside you. You took a deep breath and grabbed the rose, twirling it in your hands. The scent of Taehyung lingering on the rose petals gave you goosebumps.

I miss you Taehyungie...I wish we had more time to talk.

You thought to yourself as you kept the rose close to your heart. Your eyes slowly became heavier and heavier, before eventually you were off to sleep.

*

~itty bitty time skippity~

"Take these about once a week and by next month you'll have a full recovery." The doctor informed you as he handed you your medication.
"Thank you for everything doctor." You bowed.
He smiled softly and ruffled your hair. "Of course Y/N. If you ever need anything else, just let me know."
You nodded your head and grabbed the last of your things, putting the purple flower behind your ear and into your hair.
Hoseok noticed and tucked his hands in his pockets, smiling from ear to ear.
"You know, a little boy gave me that on the waiting room while you were being operated on." He informed you as he walked closer.
"He told me to give it to a pretty girl so I don't think you should take it."
Your felt your jaw drop before turning into a defensive grin.
"Hey watch it." You chuckled nudging him lightly.
"You shouldn't take it because you're gorgeous." Hoseok continued, smiling sweetly at you.
You quickly turned around to face him with your cheeks flushed.
"You're the cheesiest person on earth." You mumbled hiding your face. Hoseok laughed and threw his arm around your shoulder. "I know."
The both of you began to walk toward the lobby when you realized you had forgotten something.
"Hey, I left my book on my night table, mind if I go get it?"
"Not at all, want me to go with you?"
"No it's okay, I'll be right back. Tell everyone to wait in the car okay?"

Hoseok nodded his head and began walking toward the exit as you quickly rushed down the hall to get your book. You creaked open the door and sighed in relief when you noticed it was still there, just not in the place you had left it.

How did it get here?

You questioned in your head as you walked toward your bed where the book was.
It had a post it not on the cover, and another purple rose.

For the pretty noona in this room. I hope you feel better soon~

-Taewon <3

You smiled at the note and folded it, putting it into your pocket. You picked up your book and the rose, putting the book in your book bag before turning around, startled to see a little boy peeking his head around the corner of the door. When the two of you made eye contact, he jumped a little bit before tugging his head away from the door.
"Are you Taewon?" You questioned sweetly with a warm smile on your face. It was silent for a while, but eventually he stuck his head in the door frame and nodded slowly.
"Are you better?" He questioned nervously, revealing his whole body. His voice was soft and sweet, almost like a marshmallow. He wore a yellow shirt and blue shorts with white sneakers. His bangs were swept neatly in front of his face. He couldn't have been any older than four years old.
You nodded and gave him a big smile. "How about you hm? You okay?" You questioned as you crouched down to be eye level with him.
He nodded his head and smiled widely, making your heart skip a beat.