12

You woke up the next morning in your bed. Head pounding, heart racing, forehead sweaty. It was oddly hot in your house, and your step dad didn't come home because of the hurricane warning so he stayed one last night. The smell of rain and dew lurked in the air. It was humid, making your hair a frizzy mess. You took a shower like normal, threw on your uniform with a black jacket, and tied your hair in a bun at the top of your head. You ate a small fruit bowl and some toast with peanut butter before taking your medication.

Migraine meds, check.
Fainting spell meds, also check.
Nausea meds, definite check.

You put your pills back in the cabinet and grabbed your umbrella.
The sky was cloudy and the leaves rustled aggressively in the wind. Jungkook was down with a fever, so you walked to the train station alone. Well, not alone. At least you had Taehyung. You plugged your headphones in your ears with the microphone so at least you didn't look crazy.
"You're awfully quiet." You mumbled to him. He had his hoodie on his head and his hands tucked in his black sweater pockets.
"How do you change your outfits like that anyway?" You questioned.
He shrugged and smiled. "I'm magical." He replied. "Are you...okay?" He questioned, a worried look in his eyes.
"Uncertain. I'm okay, but uncertain." You answered softly. "I'm going to Hobi's house today to meet his hyung's. I'm also assuming we're going to watch a movie."
"Movies are boring." Taehyung argued. "Do something fun so I can enjoy 'The Life of Y/N' , Kdrama edition." He teased, his box smile returning to his face.
"Ha ha, very funny." You sarcastically responded. You took your phone out your pocket to check the time, when you bumped into someone.
"Oh, sorry." You quickly apologized bowing your head.
"It's okay." The soft voice spoke out. "You're Y/N right, you're in my class?"

You looked up and made eye contact with the blonde boy you sit next to. Well, Hoseok sits next to.
"Yea, you're Jimin."
He nodded. "You okay? I didn't bump you too hard?" He questioned looking for any bruising on your head.
"No, I'm fine." You assured, giving him a small smile.
"Okay...well, see you later Y/N."
He waved, giving you one of the cutest smiles you had ever seen.
"Yea..later." You spoke softly, waving back at him.
"I love me a good love triangle." Tae teased, putting his hand on your shoulder.
"Shut up." You groaned, shoving your hand off his shoulder.
"We should go, it's going to rain soon." He reminded, pushing you up a little to force your feet to walk. You nodded, before your feet began to move on their own.

*

"Y/N!" Hoseok called out to you as you grabbed books from your locker.
"Oh, hey Hobi." You greeted, gently closing the locker before you looked at him.
"We're still on for tonight right? My hyung's really wanna meet you."
You nodded your head enthusiastically.
"Of course. What time should I come over?"
"Around seven, don't worry I'll pick you up."
"You don't have to."
He smiled softly and brushed your hair behind your ear.
"It's no problem. You heading off to class?"
You nodded. "I'm just going to be late. I'm handing something into the office."
"Oh okay, I'll see you later then okay?"
"Mhm." You hummed lowly, looking into his soft eyes. He released his hand from your face and began walking to class.
"Okay if Jimin is really in the love triangle I SOO ship you with Hoseok more."
"Shut up." You grumbled lowly for no one else to hear. Without another word to Taehyung, you walked over to the office to hand in your Doctor's note, before proceeding to the principles office. You knocked on the door, and awaited for his 'come in' to enter.
"Hello Miss Y/N, how can I help you today?" Mr.Rodriguez questioned as you closed the door.
"Uhm...well technically, there's no way to help me but, I figured I'd tell you." You answered before taking the seat in front of his desk. You looked at the principles face, noticing his furrowed eyebrows as he watched you sit.
"What is it Y/N?"