"Y/N!" Jungkook called out, waving to you. You sighed and brushed the stray hairs away from your face.
"Guess he really means it when he says he wants to restore your friendship huh?" You mumbled to Taehyung, walking toward Jungkook. Tae chuckled and nodded his head. "I guess so."
You greeted Jungkook, and the two of you proceeded to walk over to the train station.
"So how was your day yesterday?" He teased, smirking at you. "Have you fallen for the new boy yet?"
You opened your mouth to tell him no, but you were cut off. "Speaking of the devil." Jungkook whispered, pointing to Hoseok waiting for the train. You were going to open your mouth again, but Jungkook screamed out to catch Hoseok's attention. He looked over to Jungkook and smiled, then he made eye contact with you and instantly looked down at the ground.
"Awkwaaard." Taehyung sighed, stuffing his hands inside his pockets. You sighed softly before looking back at Jungkook.
"I just remembered something I left at home. You go on ahead and I'll see you later."
Before Jungkook could object, you quickly turned around and practically ran down the stairs, and down the block to your house.
"Wait did you really forget something?" Tae questioned as you unlocked the door. You shook your head, and proceeded to go inside. You placed your back on the door and sighed before catching your breath. Taehyung took notice of your flustered face and put his fingers beneath your chin, raising your head up so he could look at you.
"Are you okay?" He questioned sincerely.
You nodded and gulped.

My head is pounding.

"Yea, I just need an Advil or something. My head kind of hurts. He released you from his subtle hold and nodded.
"Okay, I'm here for you okay?" He shouted as you quickly ran to the bathroom. You grabbed two pills and swallowed them one after another with a glass of water you got from the kitchen.
"You ready?" Taehyung questioned as you approached the door. You nodded your head and continued to go to school.

*

It's been about a month since then. Everything is back to normal. Jungkook and I are still friends, but he still hangs around Hoseok from time to time. But since he's not at school today, I don't have anyone to talk to.
Hoseok is a good guy. He doesn't talk to me anymore, which is good...he had a little trouble ignoring me at the beginning. But he seems happy with the people he's sitting with at lunch and the people he hangs around. They make him smile. I like his smile, it's nice. It's like an angel had a baby with the sun. Sometimes I wish I could see for myself up close like I did on the first day.

"You're really pretty"

His words rang in your ears, making you smile softly to yourself before scoffing.

Yea right.

"Why are you staring at him like that? You should be paying attention." Taehyung scolded as he leaned against the window. You sucked your teeth.
"Shut up." You mumbled, not even giving him a glance.
"Okay seriously, do you like him, because-"
"No." You shut him down. "I'm only staring."
"...exactly. Because you like him."
"Can you shut up?" You snapped, looking at Taehyung.

"I knew she was crazy...but not that crazy that she'd tell the window to shut up." A girl from the corner of the room whispered.
"I heard she talks to ghosts. She must be talking to one now." She teased. The two girls giggled in your direction and shook their heads.

Great.

You sighed and brushed the hair out of your face before returning to your work.
Throughout the period, people continued to stare at you, and you beat yourself up for making yourself look like a complete idiot.