"Do we have to?" Hoseok whined, a worried look on his face.
"Of course. Y/N needs to see first hand that you suck at watching horror movies." Namjoon teased, looking through the horror genre on Netflix.
"Hey in my defense you guys aren't very good at watching either!" He argued crossing his arms.
"Yea but we don't get shook when we hear the buildup music in the background." Yoongi stated as he took a seat on the couch. Namjoon put on the movie and sat next to him, you and Hoseok sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Wow, he really doesn't like scary movies huh? Is he...shivering?" Taehyung questioned, narrowing his eyes at Hoseok. You raised your finger to your lip and silently hushed him, trying your best not to giggle.
"Leave him alone." You mouthed to Taehyung, a wide grin on your face. Taehyung snickered and turned his attention back to the TV.

*

"Don't got in there..." Hoseok mumbled, almost hiding his face from the screen.
Of course, he went in there and got his entire family killed.
You scoffed.
"Horror movies are the worst." You mumbled leaning your head on Hoseok's shoulder. When you touched him he jumped off the couch and screamed.
You and the others looked at him with your faces scrunched up at his sudden action.
"S-sorry, you scared me, ha ha..." he nervously laughed.
"Yep, he definitely doesn't like scary movies." Taehyung repeated.
"This movie sucks." Yoongi critiqued turning it off. "I'm going to sleep. Nice meeting you Y/N."
"Hm? Oh, you too Yoongi."
You both waved to each other before he went upstairs to you assumed his bedroom.
"I don't feel like third wheeling so I'll be in my studio if you need me. Later Hope, later Y/N."
"Later Namjoon." You smiled waving at him.
Alone again, it was just you and Hoseok...and Taehyung.
"It's late, want me to walk you home?"
You shrugged your shoulders. "No, I would like to stay a little bit longer if it's okay."
He nodded his head and helped you off the couch. "Nope, it's nice out so let's go outside."
It was a weird request, but you did as he said. The both of you walked through the park you walked through yesterday after your date.
"Come, let me show you something." You stated, taking Hoseok's hand. You lead him to Taehyung's favorite tree, and starting climbing up, and despite his fear of heights, Hoseok followed behind you and sat on the edge.
"It's pretty up here." He whispered taking a look around. You nodded your head, leaning your head on his shoulder.
"This was Taehyung's favorite tree..."
"Hm? Is that a friend of yours."
You chuckled and nodded. "Best friend..he died a while back."
Hoseok looked at you with worried eyes. "The one you-"
"Killed? Yep, that's the one."
"I was going to say the one you've mentioned before." He stated in a matter of fact tone. "I'm sure you didn't kill him Y/N, it's not your fault.
"I climbed a pile with Jungkook one day and he waited at the bottom. A pipe slipped from under me and crushed him. It was my fault."
He exhaled softly as he lifted your head, placing the palm of his hand on your cheek, brushing it softly with his thumb.
"It's okay Y/N, no ones going to get hurt anymore, okay?" He assured. You smiled softly at him, suddenly feeling light. You stared into his deep brown eyes, before gulping.

"Hoseok I need to tell you something."
"You can tell me anything, Y/N." He comforted you with his warm touch.
You blinked, squinting your eyes at him.

"Y/N....?"

You took a deep breath, trying to collect your thoughts, by you couldn't.
"Hobi....." You slurred, beginning to wobble.
"Hoseok...I-"

"Y/N!!" He shouted, that's the last you remembered before you completely blacked out.

*

Hoseok P.O.V

"Good job young man, if you hadn't broken her fall she could of damaged her head severely. You saved her life." The doctor stated. "She'll wake up in a day or so, her brain is under a lot of pressure and will take longer to function properly. Are you a friend of hers? Boyfriend perhaps?"

I couldn't think right now, let alone answer his questions, but he kept going on and on about Y/N. I wanted to tell him to stop but I couldn't, so I let him ramble on.

"Mr Jung?" He questioned again.
"Hm.." I hummed lowly, looking up to face him. He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.
"She's going to be okay, right?" I questioned, the thought of Y/N on my mind.
"Yes. She'll be okay for the time being."

Time being.

"Do you think I can see her...you know, when she wakes up. The doctor nodded his head and gave me a small smile. "Of course. I'll be sure to let you know."
I smiled back and nodded my head before he walked out of the room to talk with Y/N's step dad.

This sucks.

I thought, staring at my broken ankle. The sharp pain ran all the way up my leg, sending shivers up my spine.
"Yah! What happened?!" Namjoon yelled practically busting the door open.
"You're going to break it destruction god, relax." I teased, smiling at his worried face.
"It's not funny!" He whined, putting his hands on his hips. "Are you okay?! I had to wake Yoongi up for this you know."
"He did, and I don't like you for falling out of a tree right now. Aren't you afraid of heights anyway?" He questioned taking a seat by me.
"Yea, I am...I only climbed it because Y/N climbed first. She said she wanted to tell me something and I wanted to listen so I climbed up with her." I explained.
"So then how'd you fall out of the tree?" Namjoon questioned, rather curious.
"She fainted and I didn't want her to hurt herself so I took her arm and kind of took the fall for her."
"Wow, this sounds like a kdrama." Yoongi joked trying to make light of the situation.
"You'll be okay Hoseok, your ankle is only broken, so you'll recover soon, no worries."
I flashed my hyung's a smile before nodding my head softly.
"Yea...no worries."

My hyung's are in my hospital room, just talking and talking. I nod my head and smile as if I'm in the conversation but I can't get my mind off of Y/N. Something doesn't feel right, I feel like what she was going to tell me was important.

Something really, really important.

"Hoseok!" Someone yelled again loudly.
"She's awake." The doctor informed me.
I gulped and nodded my head before looking over to my hyung's.
"I'll be back." I assured them as I grabbed my crutches, limping my way down the hall to Y/N's hospital room. I opened the door and saw Y/N sitting in her bed. She had drips connected to her arm and some bandages wrapped around her head. Her skin looked deprived, and her eyes were gloomy and dark. Almost like she were in pain.
"Are you okay Y/N? Did you still end up hurting yourself?" I questioned worriedly as I limped over to her. She looked up at me, her eyes were almost emotionless as she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"I'm sorry...do I...know you?"

A/N:

🙁