Make Some Noise | TaeKook ft. Min Yoongi

Yoongi's POV

Min Yoongi didn't know what would await him when he got home. It was the first time in three days he went back to the dorm. He spent the last few days at the studio, working on a new song.

The sound kept ringing in his ears and he wanted to get it done as long as he was inspired so he worked quite long, only taking short naps on the couch. It didn't bother him at all when he was still writing the track but now that he was almost finished he felt the fatigue.

Yoongi looked forward to sleeping in his comfy bed. Not that he couldn't sleep well on the couch, Yoongi could sleep anywhere. But the studio was really quiet. And while he didn't mind that or better said even welcomed it when he was working, he got accustomed to the different sounds that his noisy members would produce all the time.

They didn't do it purposely, but seven guys with totally different personalities under one roof were doomed to make noise.

And that's why the silence that welcomed him when he stepped through the door almost punched him physically.

Yoongi was sure that at least half of the members had to be home - the younger half. They were doomed to stay indoors the next few weeks since they had been busted the last time they went out. And that would usually mean a lot of noise, especially when their second oldest hyung wasn't home. So why was it so quiet?

Yoongi took off his shoes at the entry and threw his bag in a corner. He went to the living room first to see if anyone was there but headed for the kitchen when he found it empty. After taking his Kumamon glass out of the drawer he filled it with some water and drowned it in one go to wake him up. He felt like his sleep break would have to wait some more anyway because something was definitely off.

He went in the direction of their rooms. The first door he reached was his own. Yoongi stepped inside to get rid of his jacket and made sure Jin hyung wasn't there. After greeting Jin's pets Odeng and Eomuk and giving them a little goody he went to his closet and changed into a comfortable trainer.

When he looked around again, he noticed a letter on the mirror. Of course Seokjin would leave it there. He fetched it and opened the short letter. It said that Jin had to fetch some fresh air and that there were some leftovers in the fridge for him and that he shouldn't mind the youngsters since they would go back to normal sooner or later anyway.

So the bastard left him alone to clean up the mess alone!

Jin knew quite well that even though it might appear like he didn't give a fuck about his surroundings, Yoongi was actually quite sensitive and cared for his brothers. So of course he wouldn't be able to just leave it be, especially when Jin took the trouble to make sure he knew this strange atmosphere wasn't imaginary but created by the maknae line. Troublemaker line would fit way better, Yoongi thought.

They were cute, young, lively and adorable, of course. Yoongi couldn't deny that. He himself felt really dear of them. But since they were young and lively they were also the ones that fought a lot.

The fact that Taehyung and Jungkook were a couple didn't make it easier.

They got along well; the two of them actually fitted themselves perfectly. The fact that they were still madly in love after three years of going out together was proof enough. But like every couple they had their differences, too. They clashed often, got jealous and got tired of keeping it a secret from the public but they always made up again.

But they were both stubborn dickheads so it took them an eternity when they were left on their own. Therefore it was easier to help them reconcile than waiting for them to do it themselves.