Remember Your Promise | TaeKook

Annyeong~

This was sitting in my drafts for quite some time as filler if I shouldn't have been able to update Moving on time... But since that's finished it's time to clean it out😊

It's a bit different than my usual story plot...
I was in this very special mood when you want to cry without a special reason.... And yeah, I needed something to let my emotions loose and that's what happened...
Don't blame me if you get emotional ;)

P. S.: The mood gets perfect if you listen to 'Scenery' while reading.

 °  •   

°  •    . °     °   • . °.   •°. . • °  •          ° .  °  •   • .  ° •   •°.   .  .

“Hey Kookie!” Taehyung’s voice shouts out the video, making Jungkook jump in his place.

“How are you doing, bun? Well, as I know you, you’re probably bailing your eyes out right about now. But don’t worry; you’ve always been beautiful when crying.” He winks into the camera with one of his unique boxy smile. His expression changes for a bit when he gets a sudden thought: “You are crying, right? You better should be!  Kookie, if you’re not crying right now press stop and put the video away! It’s not yet for you to see, got it? Put it away, right now! I mean it.”

Jungkook couldn’t help himself but to chuckle slightly through his tears upon Taehyung’s quirkiness. Only he would actually film and leave this on a goodbye-message.

“Okay, now that we’re alone now Kookie-from-the-future, let’s talk for a little now, shall we?”

A little sob escapes Jungkook’s lips when he’s reminded of Taehyung’s ability to use one and the same word multiple times in the same sentence. His clumsiness in speaking and his dialect have always been things Jungkook had teased him about but adores wholeheartedly. Adored.

“You probably know as to why I made this video, right? Taehyung continues, not giving Jungkook time to reminisce further.

“Yeah man, I always loved to be the centre of your attention so I made a video where you have to watch me and only me! I hope you still have that whipped expression on your cute face that you used to give me all the time.” he chuckles before he turns more serious.

“Jeon Jungkook, actually I made this to thank you. Thank you so much for making me enjoy life to the fullest! I can leave without regrets only thanks to you. Our shared time may be a little short but those seven years were that more intense. You made me love every single moment of it and therefore it appears to me like I know you for a way longer time now than I actually do.
It may be sad that we’re not able to spend more time together, believe me no one regrets that more than me... But I’m especially sorry to you! I guess you must feel devastated when you watch this. But as for me, I will be able to spend the rest of my life with the one I love; most people don’t get to do that therefore it could be worse.”