Let's Add A Little Punishment | TaeKook

Annyeong~

You know what day it is? Of course you do! Let me tell you either way coz I like to say it that much: It's Min Yoongi's birthday!!!!! 🎉🎁
Since he was born in 1993 like me I feel especially close to him!

💜 Happy Birthday Yoongi! 💜
I wish you all the good things!

°  •    . °     °   • . °.   •°. .
         . • °  •          ° .            °  •   • .  ° •   •°.   .  .

„Why now?” Jungkook asked between two extraordinary sloppy kisses.

It was a good question, one Taehyung had asked himself as well a second after he had laid his lips on the younger’s but had gotten too distracted rather quickly by the feeling of Jungkook’s tongue sparring his own to give it a second thought.

Taehyung had known for some time now that the younger had a crush on him but even though Taehyung himself wasn’t disinterested he had sworn himself not to act on it. He knew out of experience that it wasn’t a good idea to start something with friends. It might be all rosy and paradise while it lasted but once it was over it turned sour. And not the good candy kind of sour.

He had made that mistake once and wouldn’t repeat it again, even more so since he really cherished Jungkook and wouldn’t want to lose him ever. He had told himself that the feelings would diminish over time and leave on their own but they seemed to have grown only stronger over the years. Even Jungkook, who Taehyung had hoped would lose interest, was still acting like a love-struck teenage boy around him after all those years.

So the answer as to why his tongue was buried deep inside Jungkook’s mouth now was simple yet scary: he wanted to. No, rather than want it was need. He needed to. He couldn’t imagine not kissing Jungkook ever again, couldn’t even spare a second to think about breaking the kiss because his body had finally taken control over his brain, his heart up front, edging Taehyung to tighten his embrace a little bit more.

Everything had started out totally normal.

It was Yoongi’s birthday and the guys had gathered up at his house to throw a little party. And with little, he meant little. It was only their strange circle of best friends, seven guys who couldn’t have been any more different and still be so similar.

A lot of booze, food and loud music had helped to get everyone in a relaxed and happy mood, even Yoongi looked as if he was having fun. Simple, of course, but still one of the best ways to enjoy themselves. When the night grew longer they started to play games. It didn’t take long though until Yoongi started to get bored and drifted off while Jimin and Taehyung made a game out of trying to block the other and didn’t pay much attention to the actual game anymore.

"Let's add a little punishment." Jungkook suggested, annoyed by the lack of competition and suddenly everyone was focused again. After another round the official loser was Jimin but thanks to Taehyung being caught cheating (repeatedly) he was disqualified and therefore had to share the punishment with Jimin.

“So what is the punishment?” Jimin asked, whereas a series of suggestions rained upon them, one crazier than the other until Jimin raised his hand to interrupt them. “Okay, stop! You guys are useless. Taehyungie and I will choose the punishment ourselves.”

“What?! How is that a punishment?” and “Not fair!” Jin and Jungkook exclaimed at the same time making Hoseok laugh.

“We’ll chose the punishment for each other. So Taehyungie chooses mine and I’ll pick his. Fair enough?”