Summerdate | VMin

Taehyungie! Let’s go out!“ Jimin begged while jumping on Taehyung’s back, hugging the younger who was sitting in front of the TV tight. The unexpected weight caused the slightly younger guy to bounce forward and lose grip on his controller and losing the game he was playing until then.

“Yah, Jimin-ah!” Taehyung yelled, feeling quite angry over the loss. It had taken him hours to surpass the last level and now that he had gotten the hang of the game and almost went on to the next level he had to start again.

He wanted to turn around and let his anger out but Jimin didn’t loosen the hug, instead he wrapped his arms even tighter around Tae, pressing his cheek to his back, nuzzling into him.

“’m sorry.” the elder mumbled while squeezing tight.

Taehyung was to begin not someone to hold grudges, and it was especially difficult with his cute little boyfriend, that was so neatly attached to his back like a koala. Both of them liked to cuddle like this equally, not bothering with who took which position.

And Tae could already feel himself softening. After all this game was nothing compared to the warm feeling that spread in his heart every time he looked at the other.

“Ok, what do you want, Jiminie?” Taehyung asked with a kind tone in his voice.

“Let’s go out on a date, please? We have finally a day off today and the weather is great, too! Okay? Okay??” Jimin answered, reassured by the usage of his nickname.
He brought his head up and placed his chin on Tae’s shoulder and nuzzled his forehead to his temple.

“Eh?

“Please!” the elder said, nudging Tae from behind.

Seriously, it was so adorable how the other was so keen on the idea of a date. Taehyung himself liked the thought of a date too. Well their manager would probably tell them what a bad idea it was and how dangerous it could get if they get caught, but... whatever! They only lived once and if his little Chimchim wanted to go on a date, they would go.

“Ok, let’s do it!” Tae agreed, leaning back and placing a peck on the soft cheek.

And the wide smile he received, eyes descending into half moons, surely compensated him more than enough for the lost game.

**

Half an hour later they were walking along a more or less deserted park since it was a weekday bouncing their shoulder or hands together every so often. Jimin wore shorts with a black shirt and a light jacket, snapback pulled deep into his face with the obligate sunglasses on his nose.

Taehyung on the other hand wore loose pants with a grey shirt, sandals and a black hat on his head. A mask covered his face or more like his chin since he had pulled it down and of course his new Gucci sunglasses couldn’t lack.

They just joked around, pushing and tickling each other, in short enjoying their alone time to the fullest.

Taehyung realised that it was rare for them to be alone. Not that they were completely alone, after all they were in a public park. But there was no one they knew.

The members knew about the two being a couple and accepted it without a question. Nevertheless both of them held back in front of their members out of respect. Naturally, both of them, but especially Taehyung enjoyed skinship, so occasional touches couldn’t be avoided but they never got as far as to kiss together or something like that in front of them.
They also tried not to whisper with just each other but to include the others in their talk.

It was not really that hard, after all they liked their group, but sometimes Tae wished to be able to act more like a couple.

He loved Jimin and he wanted to show it to the world!

Taehyung actually wouldn’t have any problems to kiss his Jiminie in front of the members. But as the fluffball he was and Tae loved for, Jimin feared that the others could get hurt and feel excluded if they only hanged around each other, especially the maknae.

Jungkook had a special relationship with Taehyung, who managed to lure him out of his shell and to show his true self and Jimin knew that. It wouldn’t have been fair to absorb Tae the whole time and Jungkook wouldn’t have been comfortable with them being all over each other making him the third wheel.

Of course Tae could relate to Jimin’s worries and he also didn’t want to make anyone uncomfortable – be it the hyungs or Jimin. So he abided to Chimchim’s self imposed rule.

But right now, none of the members was there, so Taehyung could do what he wanted. And the first thing he could think of was slide an arm around Jimin’s shoulder, pulling him closer and whisper into his ear that he loved him at that he was the cutest being on earth he ever met.

As to prove his words true, Jimin’s cheeks were tinted instantly in the rosy colour that Tae adored so much on the other’s face.

Jimin looked around to make sure nobody had seen them before pinching Taehyung in the side but not moving away and instead wrapping an arm around his waist.

“I love you, too, Taehyung. Meeting you was the best thing that happened in my life! And just to say, that means quite a lot since I was actually able to debut, majoring in dance and even making it as far as to win several awards together with you dorks.

Well... after some thoughts you’re maybe not the best thing, but at least fourth or fifth place for sure!” Jimin said with an absolute innocent smile on his face that almost, almost covered the evil words out of his mouth.

Even though it made Taehyung laugh, it yearned for revenge! He started to tickle the sensitive elder, which started to squeal and giggle right away.

Once Taehyung thought it was enough of a punishment he let go of the other. While Jimin tried to catch his breath something consumed Tae’s full attention.

“Jiminie, let’s go.” he said, pulling the surprised boyfriend along.

“Eh, what’s up?” he asked and since Taehyung didn’t care to explain, focusing on something in the distance, he followed his gaze and couldn’t stop the smile that emitted on his face.

Soon after they sat close together on a bench, each of them with a huge cup of shaved ice in their hands and wide grins on their faces.

And even though it was hot as hell outside, and even though Jimin had ruined his stats to come here, Taehyung was happy. Yeah, even ignoring the fact that he wasn’t able to kiss those plush, from the cherry shaved ice red coloured lips he’d ravish once they were alone, Tae couldn’t help himself but to think that this was one of the top three dates they had so far.

Jimin who seemed to have noticed Tae’s stare, turned his head and smiled at him. But seeing Jimin’s handsome, cute smiling face, Taehyung couldn’t hold back anymore.

Pretending to go for the spoon of ice Jimin just picked up, Taehyung leaned closer to give him a short but affectionate kiss, before leaning back and smiling content and absolutely satisfied with the deep, lovely pink that arose on Jimin’s cheeks once again.