Snowman | TaeKook

It rained. Taehyung hated it!

Before, snow had been falling down all day and he had built a snowman together with Jungkook. Or rather a snowgirl, called Jisoo. They spent the whole morning even until early afternoon (like around three hours, since they got up late because of the concert the day before and were allowed to sleep in) on building the snowgirl with extra care.

She had gotten a nice dress that emphasized her slim waist, beautiful white hair that was tamed into two braids and matched the colour of her skin. Her cute, round face was completed by two hazelnut coloured eyes (made out of actual hazelnuts), decorated by a pair of glasses Taehyung didn't use anymore, nicely shaped seaweed eyebrows, a sweet, pink snub nose with the help of a radish and some full lips painted in red lipstick.

Taehyung had spent an eternity to find this lipstick. He'd been sure that he had taken it home from a run episode once and then had tossed it somewhere but couldn't remember where that was.

And now he could watch through the window just what a waste of time it had been. The snowgirls lipstick was slowly smearing down her neck, one eyebrow already being shaved away and lying on the ground.

Of course he knew that it would have been gone sooner or later since snow is pretty weak against the weather. But he had imagined it to be melting in the sun after some beautiful sunny winter days and not being destroyed by the brute force of water splashing down on it.

But as beautiful the weather could be, the ruthless it was, picking on the poor Jisoo until she'd be gone for good.

Taehyung could feel two arms embracing him from behind and felt the familiar shape of Jungkook's body leaning into him, his chin placed on his shoulder moving palpable when he spoke.

"Come on Taehyung, don't sulk. We'll just build a new one as soon as it snows again. You'll forget about Jisoo by tomorrow morning anyway."

"I won't! Jisoo was special. And it was the first real snow this year, that won't come again."

Jungkook moved his head a bit and placed a soft kiss on his neck.

"Maybe not this year, but we can make one next year. And the year after. And the year after that until we're trembling from age instead of the cold."

Taehyung smiled at the wonderful imagine of them staying together long enough to do exactly that. He leaned back into Jungkook's warm chest and placed his hand over the younger's, that were entwined in front of his belly. He laid his head back on Kookie's shoulder and was contempt when he felt the maknae nuzzle his face into his neck, placing little pecks here and there, breathing him in.

It was a nice feeling, warm and very intimate. He trusted and loved Jungkook wholeheartedly and was convinced the other felt the same. They didn't talk about it much, it wasn't necessary. It showed in their actions.

"It was special."

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because it's the first one we built together."
Jungkook drew his head back and laughed.

"First, that's way too cheese! Come on! Second, it's not even true. We already made one three years ago and another one two years back with the other members, remember?"

Taehyung could see Jungkook looking at him with his big, mocking eyes as if he wanted to challenge him to who had the better memory.

"But we weren't together then! Jisoo is our first snowman as a couple. Or was..."

Jungkook huffed but placed his chin back on his shoulder.

"You're really too cheesy."

They stayed a while like that and watched how the rain slowly seemed to fade. After some time Taehyung felt Jungkook loosen his embrace and felt his hands being placed on his shoulders instead, spinning him around and pushing him to the door.