See You Next Week | VMin

Annyeong~

When you think of fireworks you think of summer, joy and some good old fluff, right?
Well let me tell you, this story contains everything of that but in a totally different way.
I hope you like it anyway

Tell me what you think of it after reading😄

° .   ☆     ✮  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•  . • ☆    . ° .•      ✮   °           :.   *₊     .   ☆  ° .            *₊    ☆     ✮       ° .    ☆   *₊   ☆ . • ☆    . ° .•      ✮    °..  *. . ° ★ .°. * * 
°:.   *₊     .   ☆    ° .       *₊    ☆     ✮       ° .    ☆       *₊   ☆°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆     ✮  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•.  . • ☆    . ° .•      ✮      °:.   *₊     .        ☆    ° .   *₊   *. ★

His heart drummed in his ears and threatened to jump out of his chest every second, that’s exactly how nervous Jimin felt at this very moment.

He was standing in front of CoNI’s, a small COffee ‘n’ Ice bar that was near to his house, but hadn’t ever visited so far. Not really surprising since he almost never left his home anyway. He was a shut in that lived off delivery service, lucky enough to make a living as a lector, getting his jobs via email.

It’s not that he didn’t like people, actually he had really liked his friends and had been socializing a lot – before the accident.

Around the time he was 13 years old he got into an accident with a malfunctioning firework. He had played with friends, after lighting some firecrackers he decided next for a roman candle, one if those sticks with ten shots you could fire holding in a hand.

The first two shots came out all right but then everything turned for the worse

The first two shots came out all right but then everything turned for the worse. The stick was malfunctioning and the shots suddenly fired backwards, directly into his face. Out of shock it took him a while to let go of the stick, a while where two more shots hit backwards, burning his whole right side. He was lucky enough to keep his eye as well as his hearing but ever since the right side of his face was ugly scarred.