Final Hug | TaeGi/TaeKook (TaeGiKook?)

Surprise! Surprise!!
It's a little Halloween Special!🎃

Whoa~ It's been an eternity since I wrote something different than 'Moving'!

Hope you like it nevertheless😁

°  •    . °     °   • . °.   •°. .
         . • °  •          ° .            °  •   • .  ° •   •°.   .  .

“You’re still here.” Yoongi grunted as soon as he saw the figure beside his bed when he woke up. He turned around and tried to get some more sleep done but it was impossible as he felt Taehyung slipping in behind him.

“Obviously I’m here. It’s because of you, you know that.” Taehyung growled seductively into his ear and Yoongi couldn’t help the shudder that ran down his spine.

“It’s been three years, Tae! Shouldn’t you move on or something?” Yoongi asked, still not looking at the younger.

“You know I can’t. And you know why as well. And since you don’t do anything to change it I just suppose you want me here. So what are we gonna do today?” Taehyung asked the last question while he got up, pulling the blanket with him so Yoongi was exposed to the cold morning air that had spread in his room.

“Get up, gramps! We need to enjoy the day.” Taehyung added excitedly and Yoongi could have killed him. He didn’t care about the nickname, he was used to being called an old man, but being so happy in the early morning and robbing him off his blanket and sleep was definitely a good enough reason for murder.

“’m gonna kill you.” He grumbled but his threat was only laughed at.

“That will be quite difficult. How are you planning on killing me a second time? I guess it’s not that easy to murder a ghost. But maybe not impossible so let me know when you thought of a way.” Taehyung quipped but got serious again when he saw the pained expression on Yoongi’s face.

“Oh come on hyung! I told you it wasn’t your fault!” Taehyung said with worry in his voice, making Yoongi feel even worse. Taehyung had told him. A lot of times even. To a point where Yoongi almost believed him. Almost.

He got that Taehyung didn’t blame him one bit for what happened, that he saw it as what it was: an accident. But Yoongi did. Jungkook did, too. As well as everyone else that knew them.

It all happened three years ago, Taehyung and Jungkook had been madly in love and normally so annoyingly happy together that it was hard to even look at it. That day though they had had a fight and things had turned ugly. Yoongi had taken Taehyung to grab a few drinks to let some steam off, knowing Jungkook preferred to calm down on his own while the other needed company.

It undeniably helped Taehyung and he had already forgiven whatever stupid thing they had fought upon when they went back - though it also might just have been the alcohol. Both of them were staggering along the road to find a taxi, Taehyung more than Yoongi since the younger wasn’t used to drinking.