Gett Well | TaeKook/VMin

Annyeong~

I wrote a little OneShot this time around^^

It starts off as VMin, coz I'm just too soft for those lovely soulmates😍 But it's just an appreciation of their friendship/brotherhood and well Jimin's caring heart..! 💖

The second part will be TaeKook fluff~💕💜

I hope you enjoy it🌹

° • . ° ° • . °. •°.

There was a faint knock on his door, barely loud enough to hear and surely meant not to disturb him if he was asleep. But Taehyung was awake and turned in his bed just in time to see Jimin enter through the door.

"Hey, how are you doing?" The smaller asked softly when he found his friend awake.

Taehyung cleared his throat and tried to sit up but decided otherwise when he realised how much strength that would actually require. Therefore he just turned his head towards Jimin and nodded.

"I'm alright." Taehyung lied, his hoarse voice giving him away.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows but thankfully kept silent as he came closer. When he reached Taehyung's bed he brushed the sticky hair out of his forehead and laid his hand on it to feel the temperature.

"Chim you shouldn't get so close." Taehyung protested weakly but Jimin didn't listen. Instead he looked at him accusingly.

"I told you to rest! How did you get even worse, you fool?!" he demanded to know.

As if Taehyung knew. He hadn't done anything else than lying in bed obediently, sleeping and watching the V-Live the members had done without him. Therefore he just shrugged his shoulders.

"You really should keep some distance, Jiminie. I don't want to infect you." Taehyung said when Jimin sat down next to him on his bed, but Jimin just shook his head.

"It's too late anyway. I was with you all the time before you crashed so if I got infected it happened already a long time ago." Jimin said snuck a hand under his covers to draw soothing circles over Taehyung's tummy as if he were a kid. Taehyung would have never confessed it, but he really loved that.

"But maybe we should go to the hospital anyway, you really don't look good Taehyungie." Jimin continued not stopping his motion.

Taehyung shook his head. "It's not that bad. I'll be better by tomorrow. And anyway, weren't you the one who said on V-Live not to worry about me?"

"You saw that?" Jimin halted in his movement then slapped him lightly on his stomach. "Aish, I told you to sleep! Why would you watch the Live instead. No wonder you're condition got worse."