Summer Breeze | YoonMin

Annyeong~

I know I should rather write the next chapter of Moving but mehh... I was in the mood for a little Summer OneShot^^

Hope you like it😄

  ° .   ☆     ✮  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•  . • ☆    . ° .•      ✮   °:.   *₊     .   ☆  ° .            *₊    ☆     ✮       ° .    ☆   *₊   ☆ . • ☆    . ° .•      ✮    °..  *. . ° ★ .°. * * ..

Yoongi wakes up by the distant sound of a motorcycle speeding up. Judged by the darkness around him and the silence except for that lonely bike and the cicada’s chirping it must be the middle of the night.

He is outside the house, lying on a cozy bench on their terrace. His body is covered with a light jacket and his head draped on a relatively hard but warm pillow, clearly identified as a muscular thigh. In his circle of friends there are only two to three people who have such strong thighs but Yoongi is already so accustomed to the feel of this particular thigh that he knows without looking that it belongs to Jimin.

But even if he hadn’t known by the feel, the soft hum and the gentle touch of Jimin caressing his hair absentmindedly would have told him everything.

As the grogginess from sleep fades slowly Yoongi remembers how he ended up here.

He had been working all day in the Genius Lab, trying to somehow put the single notes flowing in his mind together and get a good melody. Jimin had come to pick him up; Yoongi hadn’t realised how late it was until Jimin rang the bell to his studio. Not that it would have been necessary to ring since Jimin knew the code since a long time ago.

Just another mystery Yoongi didn’t fully understand. Jimin had begged him for weeks to tell him the password and when Yoongi finally gave in and told him he was the happiest person ever. He even told Yoongi that it was the best gift he made him since they got together.

Yoongi had been content with his decision when he saw the younger’s happy face and he had been sure he wouldn’t ever regret it. Jimin was probably the only person who could be around him 24/7 without him being bothered.

But Jimin never used the code even once so far. In the beginning Yoongi had almost been a bit offended but when he asked him, Jimin explained that he hadn’t wanted to know to go in and out of Yoongi’s studio. That it wasn’t his purpose to disturb Yoongi in his work but that he just wanted to know how to get to him when something unexpected happened like for example Yoongi passing out while working. In this moment Yoongi’s heart had reached out to Jimin and he was sure the other would never be able to disturb him in any way. He even wished sometimes the younger would use the code sometimes.

But Jimin had never used it, just like earlier this day. Nevertheless Yoongi’s mood had brightened when he saw Jimin’s smiling face behind the door.

“Hi!” Jimin greeted him.

Yoongi couldn’t help himself but smile and leaned over to put a peck on the other’s full lips. But he should have known better, once his lips touched the younger’s he needed more. He took a little step closer and cupped Jimin’s face in his hand, extending the peck to a kiss. He heard the other hum contently and soon after felt a hand on his waist.

Yoongi wanted nothing more than to pull Jimin closer and continue what they started but his damn rationality told him with annoying persistence that it was a bad idea to do so in front of his studio. It occurred to him shortly that he could just drag Jimin inside and do what he wanted. He knew Jimin wouldn’t stop him; his face might seem all cute and innocent but he was for sure the most perverted out of the seven members. Perverted enough to enjoy the thrill of other’s possibly hear in on them and discovering them at work.