Chapter 2

Dabi looked around once he was fully awake. He didn't see Izuku laying in bed.

"Izu?" He stood up and walked around.

Even though it was a school day, Izuku always knew to wake Daiki up to say good morning.

He checked the time.

8:36, he should already be in school.

"Izu?" He called again, only to be met with silence again.

He walked to the bathroom, saw all his stuff scattered. His brushes, the cologne, the deodorant, the box of pregnancy tests, all thrown on the floor.

He picked everything up and put it all away.

He walked to the kitchen. Nothing was wrong there but still no Izuku.

He walked into Ren's room.

Bingo.

Izuku was there.

He was sitting in the rocking chair, holding Ren with his eyes closed.

Dabi smiled at the sight. He walked over to them and picked Ren up.

"Izuku..." He shook him softly but he wouldn't wake up. "Izuku." He called a bit louder. He wouldn't wake up.

"Izuku Todoroki-Midoriya!" He said loudly. He shook his harshly but not too hard.

Izuku woke up panting. "What?" He yelled but softly.

Dabi took a deep breath. "Don't you dare do that again! You scared the crap out of me. I thought you were dead!"

"I'm not dead. I'm just exhausted." He groaned and sat up.

"C'mon. We gotta get you to school." Dabi reached his hand out for him. Izuku gladly took his hand. Izuku stood up with the help of Dabi.

"Can you pick me up after school?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. I'll pick you up. I'll bring Ren with me too."

"Okay." Izuku smiled and got his bag, kissed Ren goodbye, then walked to the door. "Can you drop me off too?" He smiled sweetly.

"I would but I have to watch Ren." Dabi walked over to him and kissed him softly. "Have a good day. Try not to fall asleep during class."

"I'll try." He giggled and left the house.

IZUKU TODOROKI-MIDORYA

Izuku made it to class right as the bell rang. He sighed in relief and sat in his seat. Katsuki looked at him.

"What's wrong with you? You always get here like 20 minutes before the bell." He asked.

"Something happened..." He mumbled.

"What happened? Is my nephew okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah. Everyone's fine. I just kinda passed out while holding Ren." He said casually.

Bakugo was about to ask more but Aizawa started class.

* * *

The class was in the middle of training. Izuku kept coughing throughout the day but didn't anything of it.

Izuku suddenly felt sick. He dropped his fighting stance and ran to the bathroom, the whole class watching him.

He ran into a stall and threw up.

Monoma, who was in the bathroom, noticed him and laughed a bit. "What the heck, did you get punched in the gut?"

"No..." Midoriya coughed out. He walked out and wiped his face and hands off with water.