Chapter 20

Life got better after the announcement of Katsuki and Shoto's engagement. The voice inside Izuku's head was starting to disappear. He had a few bad days but mostly good days. Daiki helped him. He also said that Nezu allowed him access to the school so he could make sure he was okay.

The months passed and it was time for graduating high school. Shoto was the class valedictorian. No surprise. He said he had a big speech prepared but he wouldn't let anyone hear it until graduation day. Which was today.

Everyone was in their caps and gowns in their chairs, by class, in their seating chart order. They were all talking about something irrelevant, as Shoto walked onto the stage. Everyone stopped talking and turned to Shoto.

"We made it. It's been a long ride with everyone here. Some didn't make it passed the tests but we did. After this, we're not only gonna be heroes, we're gonna be who people rely on. This is gonna be the ride of our lives. Even as heroes, we'll still have each other. We should still remember to not be over-confident. If you think you can't do it, get help. We may still have lives after this but saving people is still gonna be a major part of us. Some of us will get married or engaged, have a family and move on from UA, but we'll always be connected through this school. Believe me, I know what it's like to have a parent who's a Pro-Hero. It's not all fun but it lead me to get to come here and meet all of you guys. Everyone here will become a great hero, hell, we already are great heroes. This school will always have a special place in my heart and it should in all of your hearts. Also, everyone here is very important to me. We'll all do very great things in life. Just wanna say, this has been a great experience for me and I hope to have all of you in my future." He smiled at everyone there.

* * *

Everyone from Class A was at Izuku's house celebrating their graduation. Daiki even left the house with Ren and Mai just so they could party with just their classmates.

It was all great.

Until...

"Oi, bitches!" Bakugo yelled, standing on a chair.

Everyone got quiet.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle?"

Everyone gathered around in a circle on the floor. They used an empty beer bottle. Everyone knew that it was just fun and games so if someone had a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or fiancé, they wouldn't get mad. Plus they were all at least a bit drunk.

"Bakubro, you suggested it, you start." Denki said. People started agreeing.

"Alright." He spun the bottle.

It landed on...

Eijiro Kirishima.

Eijiro turned a deep shade of red.

Katsuki shrugged and crawled across the floor and kissed him.

About two seconds later, he pulled away and went back to his seat next to his fiancé.

"Pikachu, you're up."

Denki leaned over and spun the bottle.

It landed on...

Kyoka Jiro.

The pair blushed. They knew that the rest of the class thought they were a couple. But in reality, they just liked teasing and messing around with each other.

Kaminari crawled over and pecked her on the lips.

"Oh, c'mon! That was nothing!" Katsuki groaned. "It's at least two seconds!"

They both leaned in and kissed for two seconds. They pulled away and Kaminari crawled back to his seat.

"Uh..." He looked around the group. "Ochaco!" He smiled innocently.