Chapter 6

"How'd you get him to drink it?"

"He looked sick so I gave him a bottle of water and dissolved the pill in it."

"Ha! And he fell for that?"

"Yeah, I know right."

Eizo and Akeno sat at a bar, drinking alcohol like there was no tomorrow.

Whoops, did I forgot to mention that they were at a bar in their hometown where everyone is a villain and where no one gives a crap about underage drinking? (but seriously kids, don't underage drink)

UA had a three day weekend so Eizo and Akeno used it for a good purpose.

On the other hand, Izuku was slowly dying.

Not literally, metaphorically.

He kept hearing the voices in his head and he's been sick.

Worst of all, the voices were getting louder.

They were telling him bad things that made him wanna scream and pull his hair out.

His eyes were getting darker. They would be completely dark in 3 days.

Which means, his friends, family and husband had 3 days to fix him before he would go to the dark side.

Again.

They still haven't even figured out that there was something wrong with him.

It was time to go back to school.

Izuku sat in Katsuki's seat, trying to get his attention.

Once he walked in, he looked at him. "Deku, get out of my seat." He laughed a bit.

"No." He crossed his arms and stayed put.

"No?" He put his hands down onto the desk.

"Not until you get this fucking virus out of my head. Plus why do you keep calling me Deku? You said it means weak. So why do you do it when I'm stronger than you?" His darkened eyes were now more noticeable. They flashed their bright color for a second but they were filled with pain.

He got an idea. If the voices in his head won't let him say what he wants to say, he'll just write it out. He stood up and headed to the blackboard. There were only a couple students in the class so it was okay. It was only Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, Kaminari and Shinso.

Everyone watched him.

He wrote on the board.

Kitano poisoned me.

"How?" "When?" "How do you know?" And a bunch of other questions filled the room.

The voices told me.

"What voices?" Todoroki asked.

The ones from the blindfolded obstacle course. They started when he gave me that bottle of water.

"That mother fu—" Kirishima coughed, interrupting Bakugo before he said anything else. "I saw him put a pill in your bottle but I didn't stop you from drinking it!"

It wasn't your fault Kacchan.

Even while writing, he still called him Kacchan. Shoto found it adorable. He found Katsuki adorable. Wait, what?

They kept talking until more people started walking in. Izuku quickly erased the board and went back to his seat. But on the way, he bumped into Tokoyami.

"Watch it. Next time you bump into me, I'll kill you." Of course, he didn't mean it.

Even at home with Dabi, the voices worked against him. Once, they even made him sleep in Ren's room because Dabi was scared of him. He's pretty sure once he asked for a divorce. He didn't know if Dabi believed it. He hoped he didn't.