Chapter 9

quick a/n. this chap skips like 6 months bc no drama or anything happens between christmas and now. so. yeah. if you want me to write what happens between, ill write them as flashbacks and stuff.

* * *

JUNE 26

Izuku groaned and rubbed his pregnant belly. His and Dabi's kid should be due soon, according to Shigaraki.

They already picked out names for the baby since they wanted to be surprised with the sex of the baby.

Mai Todoroki-Midoriya for a girl.

Hiro Todoroki-Midoriya for a boy.

Dabi was currently making food for them, because he basically wouldn't let Izuku off the bed since he was 8 1/2 months pregnant. He was now at 9 months and still no baby.

It was annoying Izuku because he was always getting kicked by the baby and he was always tired.

* * *

JUNE 29

Izuku groaned in frustration. "Why won't you come out?" He looked down at his pregnant belly.

He stood up to go to the grab a movie to watch when his water broke.

"Oh, fucking hell. Daiki!" He yelled. He put his hand on his stomach and whimpered.

Dabi ran into the room. "Is my baby girl coming?" Dabi seriously thought they were having a girl.

"Yeah.." He looked over at his husband and nodded. "C-Call Shoto and Kacchan. They said they wanted to be there when the baby came."

"I'll call them on the way." He walked over to him to help him.

* * *

They made it to the hospital since Dabi thought it was better there.

They had a doctor there that had been helping with ultrasounds and other stuff.

Bakugo and Todoroki came into the room they were in with Ren in Katsuki's arms. They had been watching Ren basically everyday for a couple hours in case Izuku went into labor.

"Hey, Deku. How's it going?"

"How do you think it's going? I'm about to give birth to a child and I'm in pain!" He snapped.

"Okay, okay. Izu, calm down." Dabi chuckled.

Izuku glared at him and was about to say something but he had a contraction.

* * *

They had found out that Izuku has to have a c-section to have this baby. Izuku was really scared since he actually birthed the baby last time. 

They were currently in an operating room, getting started.

Dabi was whispering sweet things into Izuku's ear to calm him down.

A couple minutes later, they heard a baby cry. Izuku took a deep breath and basically started crying.

"Congratulations. You have a healthy baby girl."