Chapter 5

Only Akeno noticed the slight differences in Izuku as days passed. His eyes were turning darker everyday, and they would continue to darken until they're completely black. His attitude was changing. He was snappier than usual, Katsuki thought it was because he could be pregnant.

"Like I said, we're gonna be working in groups of three. Groups are on the board."

...

...

...

Bakugo, Kirishima, Shinso

Kitano, Todoroki, Midoriya

...

...

The Todoroki's looked at each other and smiled. Shoto looked at Akeno and smiled. Izuku didn't like the fact that he ended up with Akeno, but he couldn't do anything about it. He just had a bad feeling about him since he drank that water. 

* * *

They went out to the training field and got into their groups. There were a total of seven groups.

"Okay. So basically what this is is you have to work with your group to get all the way to the other side," He pointed to an obstacle course. "It seems easy, but here's the fun part. One person from each group will be standing on the glass above the course, guiding the other two. The other two are gonna be blindfolded. The person has to guide the others. You each get to pick who's gonna be guiding the others. You have 5 minuets to pick and get ready. The comms are at the beginning of each of the courses."

Izuku, Akeno and Shoto looked at each other. "I wanna do it!" Izuku yelled.

"Okay. You can do it." Shoto laughed.

Izuku climbed the stairs that led to the glass. He put his comm in and looked down at the course.

"What do you see?" Shoto asked through the comms.

"Um, it's long. It's the size of the field. There's—holy fuck—there's lava."

"Midoriya, Todoroki has ice. He can just freeze it."

"Whatever." He mumbled.

The five minutes passed.

"On your marks. Get set. Go." Aizawa called through the loud speaker.

"Okay. Take..." Izuku estimated. "...4 steps forward then take a left." They did what he said. "There's a lava pit. Shoto try freezing it." He tried freezing the lava but it just melted again. "It's not working." He groaned.

"What do we try now?" Akeno asked.

"Shut up I'm thinking." He mumbled. "Hey, Todokun. Ya know how Kacchan does that thing with his explosions?"

"Yeah..."

"You think you can do that?"

"I dunno. His quirk is explosions. Mine is just fire."

They don't like your ideas.

They're probably laughing at you on the inside.

"What if we ha—"

He's trying to replace you.

"Shut up!" He yelled. Every other person looked up at Izuku.

"Midoriya!" Aizawa yelled at him through the loud speaker.

They don't like you.

They're trying to get rid of you.

"Shut up." He whispered.