Chapter 8

Izuku Midoriya realized that Katsuki Bakugo was right about him being pregnant. They went to Shigaraki and he told him that he should be due around June 22-30. Meaning, he had about 6-7 months left in his pregnancy.

It was currently December 24, meaning it was Christmas Eve. Bakugo, Todoroki, Shinso, Kirishima and Kaminari were meeting up at the Todoroki-Midoriya house for a Christmas party.

Everyone was gathered around a coffee table, holding a glass of champagne. Ren was in Izuku's lap.

"To the great friends we've made these past two years, making some new friends, fixing old relationships, making new relationships and much more!" Hitoshi said as they toasted.

Everyone clinked glasses and everyone drank their champagne. Except for Izuku since he was pregnant.

"All right. Who wants my champagne?" He offered to the group.

Kirishima instantly rose his hand as he finished his glass. "I'll take it."

Midoriya nodded and handed him the glass. "Enjoy."

I guess you could say he hasn't been the same since he caught Todoroki and Bakugo kissing then finding out they were dating. He had been hanging out a lot more with Kaminari and less with Bakugo. They were still best buds-ish. They didn't talk as much but they would some times.

It was 11:39 pm.

Katsuki laid in Shoto's lap. Eijiro was leaning against Denki's shoulder. Izuku sat on Dabi's lap with Ren in his arms. Hitoshi basically sat there like the single and alone person he was.

"Truth or dare?" Bakugo asked Kirishima.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go drink that whole bottle of champagne." He pointed at an opened bottle on the table.

Kirishima grabbed the bottle and started drinking it like it was water.

He put the bottle down once he finished. Everyone stared at him. "What? Never seen someone finish a bottle? Midorya, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He replied, not wanting to get up.

"Who was your first kiss?"

"Hmm... My first kiss was... Shoto."

"Wait, what?" Dabi questioned. "You kissed my brother?"

"Oh, c'mon. It was before I even met you, even before I knew you existed. Plus I married you." He turned around and kissed him softly.

"Fine..." Dabi groaned.

Izuku looked around the group. "Shinso! Truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth."

"Who is your be—" He paused. He looked down at his hand. "Fuc—Fudging hell..." He whimpered.

"What happened?" Shoto asked, ready to jump up and grab any medicine or anything he needed.

"Ren burned me again..." He turned to his husband and handed him the baby. "You have fire power, you hold him. You won't get burned. I'll be back." He stood up and went to the bathroom. By now he was used to Ren burning him. The first time it happened, he freaked out.

Dabi stood up and handed the baby to Shoto. "I have to go check on Izuku."

Shoto looked at baby Ren and smiled at his nephew. Katsuki looked up to see his boyfriend holding his nephew. "Did he burn Deku again?" Shoto nodded and Katsuki chuckled.

Izuku had mostly fixed up the burn. Now he just had a bandaid and a bag of ice in his hand. He started walking but Dabi stopped him. "Dabi. C'mon. I did it exactly like how you do it."

"Okay, okay." He nodded and kissed his forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." Izuku smiled and walked back out with Daiki. He saw Katsuki with Ren sitting on his chest, playing and messing around with him while bedtime just watched the aggressive guy, become so cute and caring in 5 seconds.

"Back. Sorry about that." Izuku sat back down. "Shinso! Who's your best friend?"

"I, uh, don't really have one."

"WHAT?" Izuku yelled. He shook his head. "I'm your best friend now!"

"I thought you were my best friend!" Kirishima pouted.

"I'm everyone's best friend." Izuku smiled proudly.

Hitoshi chuckled. "Kaminari, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Kirishima."

Kaminari shrugged and kissed him like it was nothing. Kirishima was as red as his hair but he went with it.

"GUYS! ITS 11:59!!!" Kaminari yelled.

They all watched the clock.

"10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

MERRY CHRISTMAS." They all yelled at the same time.

Except for Bakugo. He was too busy with his nephew. He finally looked up. "Oh, merry Christmas." He smiled. He turned to Ren. "Merry Christmas, Ren. It's your first Christmas!" He laughed a bit.

UNKNOWN

"You gotta get me out of here." He whispered through the phone. "It's creepy."

"I'm trying, baby." The other guy said.

"Well, hurry up! We have plans that can't go to waste just because they found out we poisoned him! Plus he's pregnant now, and as much as I want to, I don't wanna kill a baby."

"We won't kill it. We'll kidnap it. Then they'll be forced to come get it."

"You already came up with a different plan?"

"Yep. I have it all written down and everything."

"Oh my god. I love you, Eizo!" He laughed.

"I love you too, Akeno."

"Get me out of here quick so we can execute those plans."

"Do you know when he's due?"

"He was about 1-2 months pregnant when I got caught, so maybe around Jume or July?"

"Okay. We'll spy on them and when they're asleep as soon as he has the baby, we'll come and take it and leave a creepy note."

"Yeah, but we gotta make sure we cover all our tracks."

"Don't worry. I know how to kidnap a kid without getting caught."

"Great. Well I have to go, the guard is looking at me like I'm gonna break the phone if I talk for any longer. Bye, Eizo. I love you."

"Bye, Akeno. I love you too."

Akeno hung up the phone and walked back to his cell where he was currently being held in UA. They wouldn't let him go until either Izuku forgives him or someone pays his bail.

It was gonna be a while until either of those happen.

* * *

a/n

word count: 1017, without this a/n

if there are any marvel fans out there, i posted the prologue to a new marvel story. it's spideypool, stucky and stony. it's about peter parker and bucky barnes meeting after peter gets kidnapped for a hydra project and he meets bucky! the story is called "Save Me" and it's on my profile now! go check it out of you want!