Chapter 19

KATSUKI BAKUGO

Katsuki ran back out to the garden and walked to the shed. Shoto was there waiting, leaning against it.

"Shoto, what was this all about?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you something but I wanted to make it fun." He laughed before walking over to him. "I know this is soon, but I couldn't wait any longer." He got down on his knee and pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me?"

Katsuki couldn't talk. "S-Shoto."

Shoto bit his lip and waited for rejection. "Ever since you tried to kill Akeno and I kissed you to get you to stop, I've been falling in love with you more every single day. Since Izuku left, I didn't think I'd ever be the same. But then I found you. So, please. We can even wait to get married until after school is over. Or in five years. Whenever you want."

It was quiet for a bit. "O-Okay..."

"Really?" His face brightened up.

"Of course, you idiot." Katsuki laughed a bit.

Shoto stood up and put the ring on his finger. He hugged him tightly.

"Oh, god. You scared me."

They laughed for a bit.

Shoto pulled away and kissed him softly.

"Ew." Ren laughed. "Why are you kissing?"

"Because we're gay and we can." Katsuki stuck his tongue out at him.

Shoto laughed. "Ren, can you go back inside? I have to talk to Katsuki about something."

Ren nodded and ran back inside to the living room.

"What are we gonna do?"

"What do you mean?" Katsuki asked, a bit confused.

"I mean, we're engaged. Are we gonna hide it or...?"

"I think we should hide it. At least until Deku's okay."

"Yeah. That's good. But you should probably take off the ring then."

"Oh, fuck no! I'm wearing this everyday!" He pointed at the ring with a straight face.

"Of course you are, but we should probably stay away from each other so we don't spill the tea."

"Yeah. I bet you're gonna 'spill the tea' before I do."

"Sure. Whatever you say, you punk." Shoto started walking back inside.

"Jerk!" Katsuki ran after him.

Eijiro and Hitoshi walked in. Basically everyone had a key to the Todoroki-Midoriya house by now.

Hitoshi looked around and picked up Mai.

"Where are Uncle Kacchan and Sho?"

She pointed at the hallway that lead to the backyard. Right as she pointed, they walked in.

"What were you guys doing out there?" Eijiro questioned.

"Just talking." Shoto shrugged, grabbing his jacket and backpack.

"Yeah. Nothing big." Katsuki grabbed his backpack and shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"Alright..."

* * *

"Oh, Shoto." Katsuki moaned.

Shoto smiled and ran a hand through Katsuki's hair.