Chapter 10

I'm writing this rn and I just realized that I basically only gave Izu like 2 months before he got pregnant again so.. I'm thought to myself "damn I made those dates too close together" so welp. I keep thinking and nooo I don't like it so I'm changing it. its 2020 get over it lol sorry (aka that means they're third years now. #class3a)

* * *

Mai Todoroki-Midorya

was born to

Izuku Todoroki-Midoriya and Daiki Todoroki

on June 29, 2020 at 8:24 am

weight 7.8 lbs length 50 cm

at Shizuoka Hospital in Shizuoka Prefecture

signed ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ and DaikiT

* * *

Izuku was still in a coma when Dabi signed the birth certificate. Dabi stayed there every day, until someone, normally Katsuki or Shoto or maybe someone else from his class, showed up and told him to go home. Ren was one year old. It was almost his second birthday and Dabi didn't wanna explain to him why his papa wasn't there.

It killed Dabi to know that Izuku could be in a coma for up to a year.

Days passed.

Izuku had officially been in a coma for a month.

Dabi looked dead. His skin a paler, his hair was always messy, he hadn't been getting any sleep and he barely ate. Shoto would force him to eat at least once a day.

Ren had basically been living with Shoto. Shoto didn't mind, since it was his nephew, but he thought that Daiki should take care of his son.

"Daiki." Shoto stood in the doorway of the hospital room.

"What?" He snapped. His eyes were red and puffy and there were dried up tears on his cheeks.

"You need to get out of a while. Go out. Do something besides cry everyday! What would Izuku tell you?"

Shoto always pulled that on him. What would Izuku say? What would Izuku do? Would Izuku want you to do this?

"He would tell me to go do something." He mumbled.

"Then go do something! I'll stay here and watch him."

Dabi groaned but stood up. He passed Shoto in the doorway and walked out of the hospital.

He walked to the only place he could think of.

A club.

He walked up to the bar and ordered a vodka. He looked around while he drank the drink.

A guy walked up to him. He had white messy hair but with brown roots. His eyes were dark blue. "Hey." He smiled.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down. What's your name?"

"Dabi."

"'Dabi'? That's all I get? No surname?"

"Tell me your name and I'll consider it."

"Eizo Shima." He smiled. Something about his smile screamed 'get away from me'. But Dabi being Dabi, he ignored it.