Chapter 7

Midoriya stood in front of the door. "You're not going anywhere."

"Your best friend and brother-in-law are sucking face right now and you're just stopping me from leaving?" Akeno crossed his arms.

"It was such a surprise! I always thought Kacchan would end up with Kirishima!"

"I know right! Such a surprise! I never thought Todoroki was gay though."

"Oh, please. You were friends with him once and you semi liked him but you didn't think he was gay? I mean just look at them!" Izuku pointed at Shoto and Katsuki.

Shoto had Katsuki pinned against the wall while they were making out.

"I guess your right. But I always thought Bakugo would be the dominant one."

"Yeah, I thought that too. But Shoto is taller..."

"But still. Even if he is taller, Bakugo's more command-y." Akeno thought.

"But he's the type that'll do whatever to please someone, if he knows the person."

"What about Kirishima though? I thought they were dating?"

"They're not. They're just good friends."

Kirishima heard his name and walked over to them. "First of all, I thought he poisoned you?" Izuku nodded. "So, why're you gossiping like some school girls? Second of all, what'd you say about Bakubro?" Kirishima tried to peek in the room but Midorya and Kitano blocked him from looking. "Oh, c'mon guys!" He pushed them out of the way and walked in. He looked over and saw his crush making out with his crushes supposed rival. His heart cracked. Not literally, metaphorically. "Oh."

Bakugo noticed Kirishima so he pulled away from Todoroki who was very confused as to why he pulled away. "Shit. Spiky Hair. It's not what you think."

"Oh don't worry. I don't think anything at all." He faked a smile then left the room.

Aizawa walked in and noticed that the kids were still there. He saw Todoroki pinning Bakugo against the wall. He thought they were fighting. He saw Akeno and Midoriya standing against the doorway. He thought they were gossiping. He wasn't necessarily wrong about Midoriya and Akeno.

"Okay. First of all, Todoroki, get off of Bakugo. Second of all, someone get Midoriya to the nurses office and get an IV started. Third of all," He looked at Akeno. "You're coming with me. Everyone else, get back inside and talk or whatever. No quirks!" He yelled before dragging Akeno away. Todoroki and Bakugo looked at each other awkwardly before they silently, and just with their eyes, agreed to take Midoriya to the nurse.

Bakugo and Tododoki walked over to him and dragged him to the nurse. "Hey! Let go of me!" He yelled.

"Nope!" They both said at the same time. They were perfectly in-sync. I guess making out does that to you.

They took him to the nurse and they set up the IV. The virus was slowly coming out of his system.

* * *

Izuku stumbled through the door of their house. The virus was out of his system but his mind still wasn't completely fixed.

Dabi heard the door opening so he went to the kitchen, knowing that that's where he always goes when he gets back, still holding Ren in his arms. He also picked up some papers on his way there.

Midoriya made his way to the kitchen, looking for a glass of water. He picked up a glass and filled it with water. He sat at the island and put his head down on the table.