Chapter 12

Izuku, Katsuki and Eijiro spent some time trying to come up with what Eizo and Akeno were trying to plan. Katsuki also went to check the kids basically every 20 minutes. Izuku was still mad at Dabi but now that he knows that someone planned it. He didn't know if Dabi actually kissed him and he wouldn't know until they either got Eizo and Akeno or they got the security camera footage from the bar.

Dabi had tried to come into the house a couple times but was always threatened by Katsuki.

They had papers with notes or maps or anything. The living room was starting to look like a paper factory.

* * *

DAIKI TODOROKI

Dabi sighed after been thrown out for the fifth time? Sixth time? He lost count. He decided to just go to Shoto's house and pout like a child there.

He walked there since they only lived a couple minutes away. Plus Izuku won't let him in so he can't get to the garage to take the car.

He got to Shoto's house and opened the door with the key he had.

"Shoto?" He called.

"Katsuki?" Shoto called, thinking it was his boyfriend. He walked into the main room. His smile faded when he saw his brother. "Oh."

"Why'd you think I was Katsuki?"

"He hasn't been answering my calls and I haven't seen him in a while."

"He's at my—Izuku's house."

"Why'd you say Izuku's house? You live there too."

"Apparently, not anymore. He kicked me out."

"What?! C'mere. We need to talk." He walked to the island in the kitchen and pulled out some beers.

"Wait, aren't you only like 17?"

"That didn't stop you from drinking." He shrugged and handed Dabi a bottle.

"True." He sat down across from him.

"So, why'd he kick you out?"

"He got a video of me kissing some guy, who I didn't kiss!"

"Was the video photoshopped or something?"

"I dunno! I walked in after I left your place then he just kicked me out. He didn't let me explain myself or see the video."

"Can't you just sneak in through the back door?"

"I tried. Your boyfriend keeps kicking me out again."

"Wait. Why's Katsuki there?"

"Him, Izu and Eijiro are working on something."

"At least Hitoshi isn't there. If he was there, it would mean they're trying to be crime solvers and solve a mystery or something." Shoto laughed as he took a sip of his beer.

"That's true." Dabi also laughed.

"Did you tell him what we were doing?"

"No. I can't tell him. If I try to, he'll probably get Bakugo or Kirishima to throw me out again." Dabi took a sip of his beer.

* * *

IZUKU TODOROKI-MIDORIYA

The doorbell rang. Izuku smiled and ran to it. He opened it and pulled Hitoshi in.

"Great! We're trying to find out what Eizo Shima and Akeno Kitano are up to." Izuku explained.

"Eizo Shima?" Hitoshi questioned.