Chapter 4

Izuku and Shoto went back to lunch after talking to Daiki in the bathroom.

After lunch, they went back to class. Everyone sat in their seats but someone was missing.

Akeno Kitano.

Later in class, Kitano walked in. He gave Aizawa a note then headed to his seat.

* * *

After Izuku got home from school, he grabbed his husband and dragged him into bed with him. He just wanted to hug his husband and cuddle with him.

Izuku looked up at his husband, smiling softly. "Marry me."

"Sweetie..." Dabi laughed. "We're already married."

"I know." He rolled over and sat on Dabi's lap, him still sitting down. "I never got to tell you my vows. So," He pulled off his wedding band and handed it to Dabi. "I wanna tell you."

Daiki smiled. "Okay. I'll try not to cry."

"Daiki Todoroki, when I met you, I didn't know why you helped me so much. The only reason I talked to you was because I was in such a bad mood because of Kacchan. The first time I met you I didn't know how much you'd help me grow. Grow with my quirk, as a person and grow in love with someone I barely knew. You turned me into someone I never thought I'd be, but I'm so fucking happy you did. I wouldn't have a great family. I wouldn't have two dads, a sister, a husband and a son. A year and a half ago if you told me I would end up as a villain then a hero and with a great family, I would've laughed at you and told you you were crazy. But I'm so glad I'm not the same Izuku Midoriya I was a year and a half ago. Well, first of all, I'm Izuku Todoroki-Midoriya now and I'm so fucking happy I am. I love you Daiki Todoroki." He took a deep breath and tried not to cry. He cried when he was writing them.

Dabi stared at him. His eyes were watery but he wasn't crying, yet.

"Oh, shit. Daiki? Did I say something wrong? Oh, fuck I did didn't I? Fuck. Dabi I'm so—"

Dabi kissed him deeply, letting tears fall down his cheeks. "It was perfect. You're perfect."

"You liked it?" Izuku asked smiling.

"Of course I did. They're your vows and they're beautiful. Just like you."

"I'm not beautiful."

"Then you're handsome." Dabi smiled and rolled over so he was hovering over Izuku. "I especially like it when you're leaning into my touch wanting more of me." Izuku blushed deeply. "Making me want you more." Izuku tried to cover his face but Dabi didn't let him. "Making all those beautiful noises that turn me on even more." Daiki leaned down and kissed his neck. "Watching you fall in love with me with every thrust." He ground down on Izuku's crotch, making him moan softly. "There are those beautiful noises I love so much."

"H-How'd we go from me telling you my vows to you turning me on?" He moaned out as Dabi kept grinding on him.

"I dunno but you better be quiet. Don't wanna wake Ren up."

"Oh, fuck, are you actually gonna do this?" He tried to cover his face again but Dabi stopped him. 

"Only if you want it." He stopped grinding, causing Izu to whine. Dabi chuckled and smirked. "I'm guessing you do want it."

"Of course I want it. I want you. I always want you." He whined and pulled Dabi down to him. He rolled over so he was on top and pampered his husband with kisses on his forehead, cheeks, jawline, neck and lips. He easily pulled off Dabi's shirt and kissed his chest. 

"Come on, Izu. Stop messing with me and let me fuck you."

Izuku sat up and looked at him. "Very straightforward. But guess what?"

"What?" Dabi look up at him, eyes darkened and filled with lust.

"I'm not letting you touch me while I ride you."

"What?" His voice shook. "Okay. C'mon Izu. That's not fair." Dabi was shooketh.

"Thats what happens when you tease me like that." Izuku smirked. He pulled down Dabi's pants and boxers. 

"C'mon Izu. I know you love it when I touch you." He begged.

"Not today, sweetie." He smiled.

* * *

The next day at school, Izuku was smiling like a crazy person. He did end up letting Dabi touch him, but he could only kiss him, not touch. So now, Izuku had a bunch of hickeys on him. He didn't even care if people saw his neck or chest, he learned to live with them.

Akeno Kitano was actually there for once, but he wasn't the same. Something wasn't right but Izuku couldn't tell what it was. 

Nothing was gonna ruin his day. 

Except maybe feeling sick.

Izuku sat at the bench waiting for his turn at the matches they were doing. He looked paler than normal. Akeno noticed this and smirked.

This is my opportunity. He thought.

He grabbed a bottle of pills he had in his bag and a bottle of water. He took a pill out and dropped it in the water. He shook the bottle, getting the pill to dissolve. He walked over to Izuku.

"Hey, Midoriya. You looked sick so I brought you some water."

"Thanks, Kitano." He took the bottle and opened it, not noticing that it wasn't sealed shut.

But, a certain blonde did. He even thought he saw Kitano drop the pill in the water.

Bakugo walked over to them and sat next to Midoriya. 

"Hey, Izuku, Kitano..." He didn't care to look at the gray haired. 

"Hey, Kacchan." He smiled then drank some of the water.

Katsuki's eyes widened. "Why'd you drink that?"

Midoriya looked at him a bit confused. "Because I'm thirsty?" He took another long sip of the water, only half of it left in the bottle now.

He coughed a bit so he drank more of the water. He finished the bottle.

His eyes turned a slightly darker shade of green. Katsuki didn't notice but Akeno did. "Thanks, Kitano." He smiled then got up again. 

Something that Bakugo noticed that neither Kitano or Todoroki-Midoriya noticed was that Izuku had a tiny bump on his stomach. 

A baby bump perhaps?

* * *

a/n

word count: 1037

idk why but I had so much fun writing izu and dabs teasing each other... lol...

no smut. maybe another day ;)

this part is actually mainly just a filler because the actual part that was gonna be published is taking a lot longer to write because of whats going on in that chapter so hope you enjoyed dabideku teasing each other.

also! ive fallen in love with stucky, stony and superfamily fanfics/oneshots idk why