Chapter 16

Katsuki, Shoto, Eijiro and Hitoshi turned to Izuku.

"Deku. Don't you dare go out there."

Izuku looked at his childhood friend. "Sorry, Kacchan. I have to." He smiled sadly then walked out onto the field.

"Oh god." Shoto grabbed his phone and instantly called Daiki.

"What do you want Shima?" Izuku groaned.

"Someone told me you have All Might's quirk. And I wanna kill All Might. So, you're the closest there is." He jumped out from the bleachers. He walked over to Izuku. "I wanna kill you."

"You're gonna have to do better than that if you wanna kill me. Haven't you heard? I'm the strongest one here."

"Yeah, you may be strong against anyone else. But are you stronger against your own quirk?"

"What?"

"Izuku! He can copy your quirk!" Hitoshi yelled. "The the fuck away from him right now!"

Izuku had forgotten that Eizo could copy his quirk.

"You can copy anyone's quirk once you see them use it right?"

"Yep."

"Then, what if you can't see it?" He smirked and pulled off his shirt then wrapped it around Eizo's eyes.

He activated his quirk at 100% and smashed it into the floor.

Everyone was knocked back.

The floor shattered.

Eizo ripped the shirt off his eyes and stood up again. "You fucking crazy shit." He did a thing with his hands and Izuku stood up straight, looking straight ahead.

"No one gives a shit about you. You're a crazy guy who left all his friends for villain. You're depressed. No one is ever gonna care about you. All you do is hurt people over and over again. No wonder no one looked for you when you ditched them, twice." Eizo's eyes darkened.

Izuku seemed to be mouthing all the words he said to himself. He could hear people yelling at him but he couldn't hear them.

"You only listen to one voice. That is my voice. You do and hear exactly what I tell you to." Eizo may not have seen Izuku's quirk, but the other part of his quirk was also very helpful.

"Your name is Izuku Midoriya. Everyone in your life ditched you and doesn't give a shit about you. You were married in the past but you got divorced. You're gay. You had kids but they were taken away from you. You hate the Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima and Shinso families." The yelling got louder.

"S-Shut up..." Izuku whimpered.

"Oh? No one's ever been able to resist my quirk. Must mean you're stronger than I thought."

He fell on his knees and whimpered. "Get... out of my head..."

"Hmm. How about... no. Everyone who meets you will tremble in fear. You are a villain. You hate all heroes. You're number one goal, kill every last hero. They all hate you so you wanna kill 'em all."

Izuku stood back up. "No one gives a shit about me. I'm a crazy guy who left all my friends for villain. I'm depressed. No one is ever gonna care about me. All I do is hurt people over and over again. No wonder no one looked for me when I ditched them, twice. My name is Izuku Midoriya. Everyone in my life ditched me and doesn't give a shit about me. I was married in the past but I got divorced. I'm gay. I had kids but they were taken away from me. I hate the Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima and Shinso families." His eyes darkened.

"Good. Now turn around." Izuku turned around. "See those people?" Izuku nodded. "Kill them."

Izuku walked forward, walking towards his friends.

Shoto stood in front of everyone, including the teacher who was still being controlled by Eizo. He built an ice wall between him and the rest of the class. He was standing right in the middle, right where Izuku was headed.

"You're name is Izuku Todoroki-Midoriya. Everyone in your life loves you and cares so much about you. You are married to my brother, Daiki Todoroki. You're gay. You have kids, Ren and Mai."

"Shut up." He growled and activated his quirk to 500%, which was gonna strain his power too much.

"I'm Shoto. You're brother-in-law. Katsuki, Kacchan, he's your best friend. Eijiro, he's also your best friend. So is Hitoshi. Katsuki has been your friend since you were like five. You guys did lots of stuff together. You met me when we came to UA, four years ago. That's also when you met Eijiro and Hitoshi. C'mon Izu, please remember."

"Shut up!"

"If you won't remember us, then you'll remember Daiki. Daiki is my brother, your husband. You married him in front of three other people. You wanted kids, so, you had something done to you where you could have kids. You had Ren Todoroki-Midoriya about two years ago. You had Mai Todoroki-Midoriya less than a year ago. They're—we're your family. We love you. You mean everything to us."

Izuku looked confused. He turned to Eizo. He walked towards him and smashed his fist into the floor.

Eizo flew back.

So did everyone else besides Izuku.

Izuku looked at his arm. He used too much of his power. It was broken. For the first time in who knows how long.

He fell, unconscious.

* * *

DAIKI TODOROKI

"C'mon! You gotta let me in! My husband's in there! He's hurt! My brother's also in there!" Dabi yelled at the UA security guards.

"Let him in." All Might said as he walked out.

Dabi and All Might walked into the school. They walked towards the nurses office. Dabi ran in and looked around. The whole squad was there with Izuku.

He was still unconscious.

"What happened?"

"Didn't Katsuki tell you when he called you? He used too much power. Eizo showed up and challenged him." Shoto said as he walked up to him.

"Where is he? Where the fuck is Eizo?!" He looked around.

"Jail. So is Akeno. They found him."

"I wanna fucking kill th—"

"Daiki Todoroki? Can I talk to you?" Nezu, the principal said.

* * *

a/n

word count: 1009, without this a/n

sorry for late chap! and sorry for only posting 2/4 chapters i promised. i'm leaving tomorrow so i can't write so. SORRY!!