Epilogue

You're invited to the wedding of Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki.

It was the day of Shoto and Katsuki's wedding.

Everyone showed up, including Shoto's dad which surprised him a lot.

They couldn't find a priest who would marry them on such short notice. So, they got the next best thing. Shigaraki.

Shoto was wearing a white tux and Katsuki was wearing a black one.

Daiki walked Shoto down the aisle. Katsuki's mom, Mitsuki, walked Katsuki the aisle. Izuku and Eijiro were the best men.

"We are gathered here to marry Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo." He started. "I don't personally know these two, but I can tell from what Dabi and Izuku tell me, that they are a great couple. I would say all this other shit, but I don't have time for that. So, do you have any vows?"

"Katsuki, when I met you, I thought you were an asshole. Like I didn't even wanna talk to you because I didn't wanna get into a fight with you. We both used to like the same guy, Izuku, but obviously that didn't turn out, considering he married my brother. When Akeno came, I actually kinda fell for him, but he was also an asshole. I never thought that because you wanted to kill Akeno, I would kiss you. I mainly did it to stop you from actually killing him, since I knew you wouldn't listen to words. But with that single kiss, god, my world turned upside down. It made everything that I thought about you, completely change. God, I have so much more to say, but, I guess I gotta keep this short. I love you so much."

"Shoto, I thought you were some rich-ass kid who got everything he wanted, and that kinda made me hate you without even meeting you. I never really thought I'd like someone besides Deku and Spiky Hair. But that changed because I wanted to kill someone and my attitude. You kissed me. At first I fucking wanted to kill you but hell, it may have been the best kiss I've ever had in my life. I think being with you, calmed me down? I learned a lot because of you and I'm and so grateful for that. I don't consider myself as a sappy person but I think you changed that. Like all the time I just wanna be cuddling and stuff. But whatever. I love you, too."

"Right. That was sweet. Shoto Todoroki, do you take Katsuki Bakugo to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Shigaraki asked.

"I do."

"And Katsuki Bakugo, do you take Shoto Todoroki to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Can we have the rings?"

Eijiro passed Katsuki the ring and Izuku passed Shoto the ring. Shoto put Katsuki's on his finger and Katsuki put Shoto's on his finger.

"Are there any objections to this marriage?" He waited one second. "Great. By the power invested in me and the internet, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom."

They kissed.

Everyone clapped.

Once they pulled away, they instantly went back in for another kiss.

Life was finally how it was supposed to be.

Daiki Todoroki and Izuku Todoroki-Midoriya were married.

Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Todoroki-Bakugo were married.

(Because everyone's a Todoroki now.)

Ren and Mai Todoroki-Midoriya had a huge-ass family.

Hitoshi Shinso was happy being single.

Eijiro Kirishima was happy with everything.

Tomura Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Himiko Toga were happily non-villainous villains.

And everyone else was also happy.

It was truly a great experience with all of Class 1-A.

It was perfect.

Forever. Just like it should be.

* * *

a/n

word count: 668, without this a/n

OMG WHAT. ITS OVER :(((( BUT NOW EVERYONES HAPPY AND THERE ISNT A FOR NOW BECAUSE I KNEW Y'ALL WOULD KILL ME IF I LEFT IT WITH FOR NOW.

also the picture at the top is what the beginning was supposed to be but i decided against it :) also, amg are my initials, madison (maddie) is my middle name which i go by on the internet. pls dont stalk me.

K. LIKE LAST TIME, IM GONNA MAKE A POST IF/WHEN THE THIRD BOOK COMES OUT BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA MAKE THIS INTO A TRILOGY (3 books) INSTEAD OF A DUOLOGY (2 books).

bye. ◡̈