"Sleep?"

"Hyung?" Jungkook called out when he peeped his head into the Genius Lab. Yoongi was staring at the bright computer with solid bags under his eyes that were obvious even under the dark room.

Yoongi managed out a small grunt, turning to look over at the younger from his swivel chair. Jungkook fidgeted around a bit, he looked quite worried.

"Are you gonna go sleep?" He mumbled out. It was obvious the boy was tired, have it being he woke up knowing his hyung was still up.

Yoongi bit his lip and sighed. "Maybe in a bit, Kook. Just go sleep for now, 'kay?" He smiled reassuringly.

Yet, it wasn't enough to satisfy Jungkook.

The younger boy pouted and walked in, not bothering to close the door. He back hugged the elder and wrapped his arms around the pale man's shoulders.

"Please?" Yoongi couldn't say no. It was too good of an offer to pass up.

"Hyung, you haven't been sleeping properly." Jungkook continued softly. "It's worrying, you look dead." He added, concern laced in his voice.

Yoongi turned and swatted the younger's head gently. "Yah, respect your elders." He said, Jungkook giving a cheeky bunny smile in return.

"Seriously hyung. Come sleep." The bunny smile faltered a bit but managed to stay up just for it's favorite person.

Yoongi was silent and Jungkook stared patiently.

"Yeah, okay." He said before shutting off the computer and taking the younger's hand and walking out the room, closing the door behind them.

They walked hand in hand, Jungkook grinning in his victory while Yoongi smirked lightly at the childish behavior.

They walked into their room and closed the door behind them. Yoongi made a b line towards his bed, but a certain maknae stopped him.

Yoongi turned. "Jungkookie?" The younger boy pulled him down onto his own bed and curled up against him.

"I know you're gonna get up later, so nope." Jungkook grinned, popping the 'p' and stubbornly tightened his grip around his hyung.

Yoongi chuckled and merely wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling the blankets around them.

"Will you sleep?" Jungkook mumbled out, haziness in his tired eyes. They made Yoongi tired.

"Yeah." And he did.

Follow me on Instagram! Come say hi ❦