Namkook PT. smth

REQUEST BY @MidnightGirl116

Jungkook: im home now
11:23 p.m.

-(...)

Closing the car door and thanking the driver, Namjoon sighed as he swung his arms over to the locked door of the dorm building, pocketing his phone. It was dark inside once he opened door. Turning on the hallway and kitchen lights, Namjoon made his way over to the sofa to settle his things down, only to stub his feet against something soft.

Sighing once again, Namjoon looked down only to gasp. Jungkook laid sprawled across the carpet with his phone knocked over. Namjoon instantly bent down and checked over his younger brother, seeing if there were any bruises or wounds.

None. Good.

Namjoon picked Jungkook up, taking a quick glance at his phone and settling the boy down on the couch for a while. He picked up Jungkook's phone and unlocked it, finding an unwritten message during their small chat.

Jungkook: gonna go sle

Namjoon sighed, shaking his head before placing the device and placing it on the glass coffee table in front of the two couches. He took Jungkook's shoes off and placed them by the front door before picking him up once again and carried Jungkook to their shared bedroom, tucking him in and giving a small goodnight kiss on the head.

"Hyung, where's my phone?" Jungkook mumbled as he rubbed his eye lazily. Namjoon pointed with his head towards living room, saying a little 'over there' from his place in the kitchen where he was helping Jin cook breakfast. Jungkook nodded and went over, looking through his messages and stilling.

"Hyung, I didn't worry you did I?" Jungkook called from the sofa, he put the pieces together. Namjoon bit his lip and looked over.

"You did a little bit."

"Sorry! I was really fu-"

"Jungkook, watch your language." Jin said without looking up from cutting the meat. Jungkook pouted.

"I was really tired, worked myself too hard again, I guess." Namjoon sighed.

"Jesus christ, Kook. You'll get yourself killed one day." A ding from Namjoon's phone made him look over.

Jungkook: gonna go sleep ;P
7:09 a.m.

Namjoon hit him with a cutting board.

I changed it up a bit, hope ya ok with it midnight :3