Flower Shop AU! Jinkook Short! PT. 1

A bell dinged throughout the fairly quiet flower shop. The sun shone through the front window and it was warm.

"Hey Kookie!" Yugeom waved with a smile pointed towards his boss behind the counter. Jungkook looked up from organizing the purple lilacs and dandelions from a white marbled vase and returned the greeting.

"Yugeom! Hey, your uniform is at the back! Go grab it, 'kay?" Jungkook informed with a little tilt and Yugeom obliged, quickly scampering down the hallway to grab his things.

Jungkook turned back around to focus on his flowers but then the bell atop the front door rang.

A tall and slim young man with a business suit had taken an interest with the flowers out on display, white roses hung from clear string, from the front window, Jungkook had to admit, he seemed quite laid back. And cool.

"Ah, hello! I'm Jungkook, the owner of Miri Petals! How can I be of service?" Jungkook greeted calmly as he took out a small notepad and prepared to write down orders.

"Oh, um, hello. I'm here to order 10 dozen bouquets of different varieties of flowers. All labeled under the name Kim Namjoon." The man said, leaning the balls of his hands onto the edge of the counter.

Jungkook smiled and nodded writing down a few things before straightening up.

"Are there any particular flowers you need?"

"No, just a random sort."

Jungkook hummed and placed his small notepad into a pocket of his black apron tied around his waist. He lead himself away from the front desk, calling for a worker to take his place as he lead the man into the large glassed garden to the side.

Farms of flowers were growing and were carefully being transferred out of the dirt for rinsing or used for display. Floating gardens hung from the ceiling as well as white and red roses that were strung up with clear string.

"Kim Namjoon, is that you or someone else?" Jungkook said as he turned his head towards the other while they observed some of the potted plants. The man shook his bead.

"Namjoon is a friend of mine at BigHit Entertainment, I'm Kim Seokjin." He explained, shaking Jungkook's hand. "I was asked to order some flowers for a small party for our boss at BigHit Entertainment, they recommended this store actually!"

Jungkook couldn't help but smile. His shop has been getting attention from the streets of Seoul due to the size of his shop and the beauty of his flowers.

As well as he and his co workers' good looks.

"Thank you for choosing Miri Petals, Mr. Kim!" Jungkook said brightly. Jin smiled back and shook his head, holding up a hand. "Please."

"Call me hyung!"

They continued to look at flowers while Jungkook pointed out and suggested different varieties, explaining their meanings and what they can do.

Soon after, Jin stuck with a box of hydrangeas, bluebells and astilbes. Jungkook had neatly organized all bouquets in a short amount of time, Jin was impressed.

"Thank you so much Jungkookie! I'm sure my co-workers will be impressed!" Jin said as he looked at the flowers in the box in amazement.

Jungkook smiled brightly as he looked at the flowers with pride, he bounced on his feet, giddy from the praise.

"Thank you hyung! I hope your friends like it!"

"I'm sure they will! I'll make sure to drop by next time! Have some tips!"

"W-What?! Hyung, no! It's fi-"

"I'M GOING NOW!"

"HYUNG WAIT NO TAKE BACK YOUR MONEY!"

During the drive back to BigHit Entrainment, Jin called a friend with pure adoration in his voice.

"YOONGI! Yoongi, you have NO IDEA how cute the boss at that flower shop is! HE'S ADORABLE AS HELL! I WANNA ADOPT HIM AND PINCH HIS CHEEKS!"

"Jin-"

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA GET A HEART ATTACK FROM CUTENESS!"

"Hyu-"

"OH MY GO-"

Call Ended.

Yoongi sighed as put his phone down with sleepiness laced in his eyes. He knew what Jin was talking about, he's seen that young boy around before and who knows.

He might drop by to say hello.

Author's note:

Yoongi - Mr. steal yo maknae/child